The Wait Is Over Discussion Thread Topic

Is there a way to change the background color? This bright white with gray and light blue letters is killing my eyes.
10/15/2015 3:57 PM
They've got the Chicago logos mixed up - Cubs-like logo is now attached to the US Cellular team, while the Black and Grey logo belongs to the Wrigley Field team.
10/15/2015 4:21 PM
Anyone having a hard time adding salary to trade proposals?
10/15/2015 5:38 PM
I use an iPhone to check my team about 99% of the time, and today it seems like the pages are all loading much faster. I like that a lot. I'm sure it will take time to get used to the new look, but that's fine.

One thing I don't like is that when I view a player cars, it doesn't show his picture and demographic info unless you click on it. I kind of liked the old player cards better.
10/15/2015 6:44 PM
Just noticed that at the bottom of the Franchise Payroll Analysis page there is now a quick link for "Budget Anal."

This will be very useful for all the HBD players who don't like paying too much for anal.
10/15/2015 7:23 PM
When I sign on and click on "View box score" it takes me to the Play by play, not the boxscore. I'm sure some people want the play by play but I prefer the box score, especially when that's what I ask for.
10/15/2015 7:41 PM
Is there a way you guys could add some sort of WAR calculation for each player?  It would interesting to see how much value is added with defense.
10/15/2015 8:19 PM
Posted by crickett13 on 10/15/2015 3:57:00 PM (view original):
Is there a way to change the background color? This bright white with gray and light blue letters is killing my eyes.
This.  And I know I'm half blind, but font sizes are way too small.  Nearly impossible to use on my iphone and not much better on my netbook. 
10/15/2015 9:32 PM
I'm a newbie and really excited to be diving into my first season. One thing I have found frustrating is how on many of the roster menus you can't view your entire roster (w/ratings or stats) at that level. Couldn't you add just one more item on the pull-down menu for full roster? 
10/16/2015 1:26 AM (edited)
Posted by cp49 on 10/15/2015 7:41:00 PM (view original):
When I sign on and click on "View box score" it takes me to the Play by play, not the boxscore. I'm sure some people want the play by play but I prefer the box score, especially when that's what I ask for.
At the top of the play by play page, under the team names, it should say "Play by Play" and "Boxscore". Just tap " Boxscore" , and the screen will change.
10/16/2015 3:50 AM
Posted by crickett13 on 10/15/2015 3:57:00 PM (view original):
Yes, it would be nice if they gave us a 'Light' vs 'Dark' option.
10/16/2015 7:47 AM
I found this to be a trivial but kind of neat thing that I noticed last night.

As you navigate through the pull-down menus, the menu items will highlight in one of your teams colors. 

For instance, the menu items highlight in blue for my Scranton team, teal for my Vancouver team, and green for my Mexico City team.

Like I said, it's trivial, but sort of cool.

I also get mesmerized by shiny things.

10/16/2015 7:50 AM
It will take getting used to, but this seems to be fine with Firefox on a PC.   On mobile, it seems to run better on Opera than the default Kit Kat Internet browser.  When viewing a boxscore, the names of the players were missing (or white text on white background) so I couldn't figure out who did what. 

While i love the drag and drop lineup page on PC, I'm having trouble changing my lineup on mobile.  Anyone have a browser recommendation that's working with the new website?

10/16/2015 8:53 AM
When a team trades 3 players, and the trade is announced in the headlines, there is not enough room for the 3 players. The 3rd player bleeds over into the right sidebar.
10/16/2015 9:16 AM
So I noticed that I can now add classification dots (red, orange or green) to players on opossing teams.  Since I don't see dots next to anyone's names, other than my own players that I had done prior, and the 1 guy I just added a dot to, that I'm the only one who sees these dots on the players I classify?
10/16/2015 9:22 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9 Next ▸
The Wait Is Over Discussion Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.