The Wait Is Over Discussion Thread Topic

another thing noticed...

I often bat my pitcher 8th on my NL teams.  That doesn't appear possible unless I'm missing something.

10/16/2015 3:42 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 10/16/2015 7:50:00 AM (view original):
I found this to be a trivial but kind of neat thing that I noticed last night.

As you navigate through the pull-down menus, the menu items will highlight in one of your teams colors. 

For instance, the menu items highlight in blue for my Scranton team, teal for my Vancouver team, and green for my Mexico City team.

Like I said, it's trivial, but sort of cool.

I also get mesmerized by shiny things.

I was hoping for this, actually.  It's been an element of FCD soccer since the beginning, where the screens are customized depending on your team's colors.  Completely meaningless but hey, user experience, right?

10/16/2015 3:44 PM
Posted by crickett13 on 10/15/2015 3:57:00 PM (view original):
Is there a way to change the background color? This bright white with gray and light blue letters is killing my eyes.
+1
10/16/2015 5:35 PM
Posted by taz21 on 10/16/2015 9:22:00 AM (view original):
So I noticed that I can now add classification dots (red, orange or green) to players on opossing teams.  Since I don't see dots next to anyone's names, other than my own players that I had done prior, and the 1 guy I just added a dot to, that I'm the only one who sees these dots on the players I classify?
They "fixed" this. I liked being able to classify all players. Spent a bit of time doing it. Wasted time, apparently ... can't see the results anymore :-).
10/16/2015 5:37 PM
When ranking and sorting Amateur Draft prospects, the sort feature is not working correctly.. When I try to sort by rank it isnt going 1,2,3,4,5.. It is sorting 1, 10, 100, 101.. Seems like the data may not be formatted as numbers and maybe formatted as text?
10/16/2015 7:20 PM
I added a waiver claim and clicked on the message to not show a pop-up for this anymore and now I can't place a 2nd waiver claim even though it says I have one left?
OK, I left the screen and came back and it worked. I had a similar issue with lineup changes not being accepted but leaving the page and returning allows it to be done so I know what to do now.
10/17/2015 7:34 AM (edited)
Anyone else having trouble transferring cash in budget payroll?  It allows me to toggle the amount I want to move around but it won't let me finalize it.
10/17/2015 11:20 AM
Posted by willsauve on 10/16/2015 7:20:00 PM (view original):
When ranking and sorting Amateur Draft prospects, the sort feature is not working correctly.. When I try to sort by rank it isnt going 1,2,3,4,5.. It is sorting 1, 10, 100, 101.. Seems like the data may not be formatted as numbers and maybe formatted as text?
I noticed this also.
10/17/2015 11:33 AM
Not being able to bat the pitcher 8th is a pretty big bug, IMO.  I think it looks good on the iPhone, and mobile was the point of this update, so I think it was mission accomplished.  Not a huge fan of the color/font options, especially on the PC.  The light background/grey text looks ok on the phone, but tough on the eyes for the desktop.
10/17/2015 1:46 PM
Anybody else unable to transfer money?  This is screwing me up pretty badly right now.
10/17/2015 8:55 PM
Posted by dapperduck on 10/12/2015 4:40:00 PM (view original):
From Tzentmeyer's Critical News Post:
All,

The Hardball Dynasty upgrade will be taking place Thursday, October 15th.  Starting around 8:00 AM ET, HBD will be seeing it's biggest overhaul in the game's history.

Here's what you should expect:

• The game will look radically different, but the gameplay will remain the same
  • The game will be playable on any device
  • We've overhauled many pages to provide easier way to accomplish common tasks
  • The game will be more social and will include better ways to market your world to outsiders 
Once this update is out, we will begin marketing the game during the MLB playoffs and offseason to help drive more users into the game to help your worlds fill faster.

We've had 60+ owners helping us test for the last couple months so the game has been pretty thoroughly tested. But we know there will still be bugs (there always are).  We'll be creating a special forum thread Thursday for everyone to post any issues they see. We'll be monitoring all day Thursday and Friday to verify and fix as quickly as possible.

We hope you're as excited about the upgrade as we are.

Sincerely,
WhatIfSports

Do we have any screenshots or idea of what this will be? Are UI changes where this overhaul stops?
Once this update is out, we will begin marketing the game during the MLB playoffs and offseason to help drive more users into the game to help your worlds fill faster.

Has anybody actually seen any of the promised marketing?

10/26/2015 9:09 PM
Moonlight Graham was filled and approved in about 2 hours.     Promised marketing?
10/26/2015 10:40 PM
MG does that every season.  So, no.
10/27/2015 6:38 AM
Oh, my bad.
10/27/2015 8:15 AM
yeah, you're bad
10/27/2015 8:18 AM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9 Next ▸
The Wait Is Over Discussion Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.