October 15 HBD Release - Feedback Thread Topic

A couple of things appear to not be laying out correctly for my team where the world is in the playoffs (Moonlight Graham). This is using Chrome:, but IE looks about the same:

The worlds where the playoffs are not in process look fine, I think.

10/15/2015 2:54 PM
How do you set fielders to rest?
10/15/2015 2:54 PM
Posted by brewsbrother on 10/15/2015 2:54:00 PM (view original):
How do you set fielders to rest?
On your lineup tab, there is an option on the Bench bar to "Open Rest Section".
10/15/2015 3:00 PM
mm646433 - we are trying to verify your windows phone issue.

kcden - verified, will be fixing.

brewsbrother - there is a link top right of bench to "show rest" this will allow you to click and click to move a guy to rest.
10/15/2015 3:01 PM
Thanks
10/15/2015 3:08 PM
Posted by julian1962 on 10/15/2015 2:21:00 PM (view original):
When we hit the play-offs, will results for minor league teams now appear on the home page? I used to hate the fact that they were ignored while the big league play-offs took place.
No.  I agree, that would be a nice feature.
10/15/2015 3:20 PM
What a mess!How anyone could say this is more user friendly is beyond me.Hopefully it gets better or reverts back but until then i`m not renewing the 2 teams about to roll over.Causing all these problems for a cosmetic update that doesn`t add anything to the game doesn`t make sense to me.I used to love this game.i was up to 10 teams but these last 2 updates have made the game less enjoyable for me and i will be down to 5 now.I`m old so maybe it was needed to gain younger users with mobile devices but i`ve spent 4 hours on it today and hate everything about it so they lost me.
10/15/2015 3:27 PM
Sounds like jc needs a hug.
10/15/2015 3:31 PM
When selecting multiple pitchers for rest, (I'm in spring training), it creates multiple versions of each pitcher (3 or 4 of each pitcher shown as in the rest section). Then, when the save button is clicked, the changes are not correctly saved.
10/15/2015 3:34 PM
LOL, I could use something stronger than that.
10/15/2015 3:36 PM
We just pushed a patch build that includes fixes for the following:
  • copy/past from clipboard
  • commissioners of private worlds can now send invites
  • deleting final inbox message no longer crashes
  • owner profile no longer crashes
  • Optimize Lineups/Pitchers with players on rest no longer duplicates players
  • nav menu on mobile adjustment
We will continue to push fixes today and tomorrow and are actively working the other items noted in this thread.

10/15/2015 4:18 PM
jc44,

If you (& others) can be specific about the changes you don't like, we'll review to see how we can make better. Over the coming weeks, I'm sure we'll be making many improvements based on feedback from the thousands (instead of 60) users we've had helping us test.

Thanks
10/15/2015 4:19 PM
I would have to agree with a previous comment that said these changes would be best utilized in an app. (for those that would want it)
Everything seems very cumbersome now, and the player cards are a scrolling nightmare. I used to get on the site constantly and evaluate players, look for trade opportunities, pour over stats, etc... but the new changes are much less user-friendly for that on my mobile device now. They seem geared for someone who wants to get into their team for a quick second to change one guy in their line-up and get back out. This isn't fantasy football that has one big day a week.
Definitely see myself on the site much less via mobile device now, which is the exact opposite effect this was supposed to have. If I find myself having to wait until I get back home to a larger screen to be able to properly see all the stats and everything else I want to view at once, my desire to stay on WIS will diminish to the point of possibly abandoning the site.

In this case, I think a "classic view" option would be good for the obviously large group of long-time users who may leave or cut way back on their teams due to this change. I have 3 teams, but I can't imagine anyone wanting more than one with this format.
10/15/2015 4:29 PM (edited)
Maybe this has been addressed somewhere but the projections in my depth chart for players don't match up with the projections inside the actual player's page (at least in trade proposal screen). I never noticed that before. Am I dumb or is that different?
10/15/2015 4:49 PM
I find the text to be too small for use on my laptop. I do think it looks good on mobile, but not on a laptop (Chrome). For the most part, it just seems like the laptop pages are just spaced-out versions of the mobile counterpart. Also, I have to expand the popup pages to full screen in order to see everything as opposed to what it had been. I think there is potential for something pretty good with refinement.
10/15/2015 4:53 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...35 Next ▸
October 15 HBD Release - Feedback Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.