October 15 HBD Release - Feedback Thread Topic

Eh, Im usually good with change...I dunno, not sure I like the these changes so far after a day and a half. Feels like Im doing alot more scrolling and more clicking then before. It looks nice on mobile device but I mostly work on PC.
10/16/2015 8:55 AM
TZ, 

I'm having trouble with the overlay that launches telling you that you played a game and have a new boxscore to view when I'm viewing on mobile. Using Safari on an iPhone5 I only get the first line of the overlay, I can't see the entire thing so the link to click doesn't appear. Everything else is grayed out and I can't scroll. It basically freezes the site. 

If that doesn't make sense I'll take a screenshot and upload it when the 11a games play.
10/16/2015 8:56 AM
Having issue with sp rotation will not allow for complete change from a SP of 5 to a Sp of 1 for example. This is with a apple pc.

10/16/2015 9:04 AM (edited)
Player Search doesn't work. Can't type in player's name (no flashing cursor).
10/16/2015 9:53 AM (edited)
If the new layout is "more social" why was the direct link from the world office page to the HBD Forums page eliminated?
10/16/2015 9:49 AM
What on earth is a "firing modal"? And why don't I have one?
10/16/2015 9:50 AM
Could someone tell me in plain English how to hide my team's score and go directly to PbP?
10/16/2015 9:52 AM
Management console. Set "Game Results Setting" to "ML Only".  When you log in and have a new game, you should get a pop up asking you to view it or ignore it.
10/16/2015 9:55 AM
Posted by tzentmeyer on 10/15/2015 12:44:00 PM (view original):
schlitz - I just checked you ML level and both non-DH lineups looked ok.  Were you able to figure it out, or do you believe there is still an issue?

Looking into your spring training pitching staff now.
The lineups and pitching staffs that I saved are not the ones that are currently there. Not a big deal since it is Spring Training but it should be noted. The non-DH lineups now only show 8 batters. My pitch count settings were also "reset".
10/16/2015 10:11 AM
The active trade proposals notification does not seem to be working, I proposed a trade and it still is at 0. 
10/16/2015 10:20 AM
Posted by crabman26 on 10/15/2015 7:31:00 PM (view original):
I think the in-game play by play/ box score needs more contrast. Everything is so light in color its tough to read the text each inning. 
Agreed... it also doesn't call out as clearly when a run is scored. I liked the way the old screen highlighted any event that caused a run. Yes, the new one has a "bolded" line, but it doesn't stick out as clearly.     
10/16/2015 10:34 AM
Posted by mitt0108 on 10/16/2015 10:20:00 AM (view original):
The active trade proposals notification does not seem to be working, I proposed a trade and it still is at 0. 
That was always the case. It only ever showed the number of trades proposed to you, not active trades incoming + outgoing.
10/16/2015 10:51 AM
Hello. I like how much easier navigation is on my iPhone now, but some of the display screens don't look so great. The "view playoffs" screen is cumbersome now, and I don't like that I can't view the entire playoff results on one page. Is it possible to change that?

Also, I liked the old player cards better. It was nice to be able to see the picture, demographic info, and ratings all on one page.
10/16/2015 11:07 AM
Was the diamond icon designation for DITR's intentionally removed?
10/16/2015 11:14 AM
Maybe its just my personal preference, but I find it odd that on the main world screen, looking at the last game the team that lost is in bold, and the winning team name is faded. This might also be that the away team is bolded and the home team faded, but I'm not a fan. I'm not sure if this was deliberate.
10/16/2015 11:28 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...35 Next ▸
October 15 HBD Release - Feedback Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.