October 15 HBD Release - Feedback Thread Topic

Posted by krw160 on 10/30/2015 9:39:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tzentmeyer on 10/26/2015 9:10:00 AM (view original):
rwings1927 - we will look into trade chat display issue on the device you mentioned

outlaw 6-4-3 -
we will look into the issue you mentioned

skilly006 -
can you provide some specifics so we know what to review?

dherz_263 - we will review the IFA bug you mentioned.

krw160 - we should be hitting this one early this week

dedelman / tecwrg - you can still view every world page you used to be able for in worlds you are not in.  use quick links at bottom, then nav menu like normal.

Still no change for me. I cannot manage my roster through the GM page, as the button to select the player is blocked by the "letterbox" - aling with the nane. I have guys on my ML roster tgat I cannot move to the DL because of this.
TZentmeyer - got your sitemail but it wont let me respond directly. I can't provide a screenshot. Please roll out whatever fix you have. I cannot resign my free agents for next year due to the new format's incompatibility with my phone.
11/3/2015 8:16 AM
Just noticed the Defensive Hierarchy page with the different dots for the different positions, corrected. Nice.
11/3/2015 9:48 PM
Are we any closer to fixing these accessibility issues I am having.  I need someone from your end to go into my majors team and assign four players to AAA.  I put some guys on the 40, dropped some by designating them for assignment, those are moves I can access at home, tthen forgot that I could not do the damn assignment part to put the designated guys back on the AAA roster because my system cannot find the buttons to choose the various levels of assignment. RRRRRRRRR!  Still can't set my own lineups either and I have to say, if this goes on a lot longer, I may have to drop my teams too.  I mean the last few days, I spend no more than a couple minutes looking at the site because I can't manage my teams.
11/4/2015 6:02 AM
I should add that I can't manage my AAA pitching staff and that level I was running on my own in Majors.  If my guys get hurt, I'm going to be very unhappy.  I have multiple levels of boxes on the pitcher page that show up, when you get to the bullpen and want to move someone to starter, you see a second box where he is still listed in his bullpen rroll, so I am having to set the boxes on one guy in two different areas, and can this work for me, sure, if I did not keep getting a damn error message.  I echo what other long time owners are saying, you guys may be getting newbies to the game, but for your long time loyal owners who have spent a good chunk of change running teams for hundreds of seasons over multiple worlds, my two long term franchises are in their 34th and 36th seasons, you are really making us want to not bother with the game anymore.  All this effort could be for not and what you should have done in retrospect is leave the damn site as it was and instead develop a mobile app for the three most common platforms, IPhone, windows, Android.  I'll say too, if you change the sim league baseball site to look like this one, I'll never play another sim league game.
11/4/2015 6:18 AM
I have two words that describe how I think this whole thing was overthought and has come back to be more trouble than it was worth.  The words should be familiar to anyone who has taken marketing courses or business courses about very bad choices made in the name of increasing the market of your product.  Those two words?  New Coke.
11/4/2015 6:21 AM
I'm kind of in the middle on this whole thing but leaning towards disliking. Everything has become more clicks now on a PC. Even with having to log onto my account now if I'm away for longer than 1.5 hours. This never used to be. I also spend far less time on here than I used to. If that continues the money spent will be less as well.
GD has been ruined and this looks to be headed the same way.
11/4/2015 10:48 AM
We just pushed a release with some additional improvements:  view more.
11/4/2015 1:55 PM
When I move my pitcher to the leadoff spot, he drops back down to the nine hole when I save the lineup.  He stays where I move him anywhere else in the lineup.
11/4/2015 3:06 PM
You keep moving things around just as I get used to them.  Stop messing with the design already...it's annoying.
11/4/2015 3:25 PM
Posted by keithjs on 11/4/2015 3:25:00 PM (view original):
You keep moving things around just as I get used to them.  Stop messing with the design already...it's annoying.
I said the same thing multiple pages/updates ago.  Extremely annoying.  
11/4/2015 5:15 PM
 I hardly call the new box scores an improvement.  The new format sucks, the side by side was much better.  Can barely read the box scores squeezed in on the side, and some of the columns are cut off.  But I can live with it, just stop screwing around with the design every other day, thanks.   
11/4/2015 5:19 PM
Two things. First, fixed the issue with the player assignments on my home pc in that it was a problem with internet explorer and compatibility view. The problem does exist still on the iPhone because the button needed to make the choices is not functioning with voiceover. Now as for the lineups you guys privately asked me about, I sent the link to you there and I am posting it here, a youtube clip I made that gives you a perfect description of what I am not seeing, you hear the software too. https://youtu.be/SRHOtdJdW9o
11/4/2015 9:25 PM
Bring back the side-by-side box scores. They were easier to read than this new thing. Also, they were colorful whereas the latest change is dull
11/5/2015 4:35 AM
Posted by alogman1 on 11/4/2015 5:19:00 PM (view original):
 I hardly call the new box scores an improvement.  The new format sucks, the side by side was much better.  Can barely read the box scores squeezed in on the side, and some of the columns are cut off.  But I can live with it, just stop screwing around with the design every other day, thanks.   
I much preferred the previous box scores that was introduced with the new UI, where they were tabbed between the play by play and the box score itself.

This new one, which essentially mirrors the "vintage" HBD box score, is way too crowded.

Please bring back the pre-yesterday version.

11/5/2015 6:34 AM
What a whack-a-mole game this is.
11/5/2015 7:20 AM
◂ Prev 1...19|20|21|22|23...35 Next ▸
October 15 HBD Release - Feedback Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.