October 15 HBD Release - Feedback Thread Topic

I like the new player cards, although I was just getting used to having to click more options to see the number of ML years, haha.  Thanks for adding the minor league playoff scores to the home screen too during the MLB playoffs, much easier to track.  
11/13/2015 6:33 PM
Sounds good, really looking forward to seeing how this actually plays out, as I'd like to think both of my teams are entering a winning future.
11/14/2015 5:01 AM
Anyone know what the little baseball next to the green, yellow,, red dots under the player picture (on the player card) stands for?
11/14/2015 12:13 PM
It's not really a baseball; it's a white dot with a red "do not" line through it.  Click on it to remove the color code from a player.
11/14/2015 12:59 PM
They never added my suggestions. Probable minor league pitchers and the ability to use inactive players on the lineup page.
11/14/2015 2:07 PM
This is sort of unrelated to most of the issues that are more pressing, but has any thought been given to updating the FA situation to the way it is now with the Qualifying Offer versus the A & B type FAs? Also, I believe the ML minimum is around $500k now. Perhaps a bump in budget to a nice round $200M for everyone (inflation!!) Ha!, plus raising the minimum salaries would be interesting.
11/14/2015 2:14 PM
Yea they should make it closer to MLB with QO. Also the playoffs should including the wild card game.
11/14/2015 2:45 PM

When you select a team, the menu icon is... cramped. If you select it, it will give you the detailed view with Franchise and Payroll info, but you no longer get the hotkeys for Roster, Stats, History, etc.
11/14/2015 8:48 PM
In The GM menu > Player Development Page, can you add a selection for 'Minors Only' in the dropdown for Level?

Not sure about other owners, but I use it to track overall prospect improvement, rather than with the pros.

11/15/2015 8:06 AM
I can't seem to find the chart that shows average fielding ratings for positions. Anybody know how to get to it?
11/15/2015 4:55 PM
Posted by bandit525 on 11/15/2015 4:55:00 PM (view original):
I can't seem to find the chart that shows average fielding ratings for positions. Anybody know how to get to it?
1) Go to GM/Roster Management/Edit Rosters
2) Click on the position for any position player
3) The table will pop up.
11/15/2015 5:07 PM
Won't do it in new format. At least on my tablet. Will try on PC
11/15/2015 5:40 PM
Works in both in Chrome on PC and Safari on iPhone 5s.
11/15/2015 5:50 PM
Well I still cannot set my lineups and I cannot read my inbox messages at all, and now a new problem. I can conduct roster moves, but the submit button has gone missing and is not detectable at all by the screen reader. Please bring it back or now we really have another problem. I don't understand what is going on here, but I'm genuinely more and more unimpressed.
11/17/2015 10:23 AM
I've found that you have to go to the "Pending Moves" tab to submit them.  The idea of the change was to create less north-and-south scrolling.  I agree that perhaps the "Submit Moves" should be on every tab.  But, in my case anyway, it's available, it just isn't as intuitive as it could be.
11/17/2015 2:42 PM
◂ Prev 1...24|25|26|27|28...35 Next ▸
October 15 HBD Release - Feedback Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.