October 15 HBD Release - Feedback Thread Topic

I apologize if this has been covered but I'm having issues adjusting to the update on my IPhone. Nothing fits the screen like prior to the update and I hate having to scroll every time I want to do anything roster manangement or transaction wise. I'm spending less time on the game and I'm enjoying it less and less. I've been hoping I would get accustomed to it but I just get more annoyed. Any advice or should I just suck it up and quit whining?
11/18/2015 12:03 PM
The clicking on lineup page seems to not work or get recognized easily on my Note 5. I find I'm clicking player bars 3 or 4 times before it registers, and again the same amount when trying to move a player.
Agree with Mike, give us drop down or radio button features for lineup changes like pitching has.
11/18/2015 12:51 PM
Cannot link to players in trade chat.  For some reason "B)" is available pops up in lieu of the link to the player.
11/18/2015 4:10 PM
Well maybe if I am lucky, the lineups can be set by opening day next season. The only thing I can do is click optimize or set players to rest at high values if I want to bench someone, but I still have no lineup control. I'm for now a manager who is using a dart board to run my lineups if you get the analogy.
11/18/2015 9:53 PM
Posted by sjpoker on 11/14/2015 8:48:00 PM (view original):

When you select a team, the menu icon is... cramped. If you select it, it will give you the detailed view with Franchise and Payroll info, but you no longer get the hotkeys for Roster, Stats, History, etc.
This issue is particularly irritating.
11/19/2015 6:19 AM
All - we just pushed a release:  learn more

r
eggiedeal - our changes to Edit Lineups page to help you and others is slated to be available Monday.
11/19/2015 3:56 PM
When will I be able to set my lineup on my Kindle Fire? I have multiple tickets in. I've already dropped from 3 teams to 2 and it is heading down from there.
11/20/2015 6:38 PM
I can't wait for Monday, welcome back the pulldown or radio button!
11/21/2015 12:00 PM
Now can we also get the issue with inbox messages fixed, as I still cannot read any of the information I receive from my training or medical correspondence, or information on who was awarded a waiver claim on a player I pulled back.
11/21/2015 12:04 PM
Not sure if anyone else does this, but I typically copy/paste the draft prospect info to an excel spreadsheet in order to perform additional analysis before ranking the players. I have noticed that since the update, the names on the background info page is broken into 2 rows and therefore they do not match up with other data when pasting into excel. This really sucks because it was one of the main ways I was able to filter out either HS or College prospects if I had a low budget for one or the other. Does anyone know how to avoid this issue or if it has been brought up as an enhancement need?
11/22/2015 9:52 PM
Posted by sjpoker on 11/19/2015 6:19:00 AM (view original):

When you select a team, the menu icon is... cramped. If you select it, it will give you the detailed view with Franchise and Payroll info, but you no longer get the hotkeys for Roster, Stats, History, etc.
Somehow, I'm not sure how, but if you hit that button just right, it will bring up history, coaches etc. I have yet to figure out what I do different. I just keep hitting the button for 5 minutes sometimes before it works.

Sadly I find the game almost unplayable on my IPhone. I find that when I am out I will make mental notes of what to do when I get home to make the changes on my laptop....... So I guess it's saving data?
11/23/2015 6:48 AM
Posted by hockey1984 on 11/23/2015 6:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by sjpoker on 11/19/2015 6:19:00 AM (view original):

Somehow, I'm not sure how, but if you hit that button just right, it will bring up history, coaches etc. I have yet to figure out what I do different. I just keep hitting the button for 5 minutes sometimes before it works.

Sadly I find the game almost unplayable on my IPhone. I find that when I am out I will make mental notes of what to do when I get home to make the changes on my laptop....... So I guess it's saving data?
They fixed this. I haven't really done anything on the devices. Usually I am near my laptop.
11/23/2015 6:54 AM
Posted by bripat42 on 11/23/2015 7:42:00 AM (view original):
Posted by drichar138 on 11/22/2015 9:52:00 PM (view original):
Not sure if anyone else does this, but I typically copy/paste the draft prospect info to an excel spreadsheet in order to perform additional analysis before ranking the players. I have noticed that since the update, the names on the background info page is broken into 2 rows and therefore they do not match up with other data when pasting into excel. This really sucks because it was one of the main ways I was able to filter out either HS or College prospects if I had a low budget for one or the other. Does anyone know how to avoid this issue or if it has been brought up as an enhancement need?
I brought it up twice earlier in this thread, and tzentmeyer never responded or acknowledged the problem either time. Frustrating.
It would be nice if there was an "export to excel" button, one click and your done.
11/23/2015 11:35 AM
Posted by bripat42 on 11/23/2015 7:42:00 AM (view original):
Posted by drichar138 on 11/22/2015 9:52:00 PM (view original):
I brought it up twice earlier in this thread, and tzentmeyer never responded or acknowledged the problem either time. Frustrating.
Oh man that is really annoying.  I haven't done a draft yet since the re-skin but that will cause some pain.  

I was able to come up with a workaround but it's 10 minutes that I would rather spend on something else.
11/23/2015 11:58 AM
Still waiting on that update concerning the lineups, not that it matters with both my teams home for the off season, but I want to know that it is working when things get going again in the next couple weeks.
11/23/2015 1:16 PM
◂ Prev 1...25|26|27|28|29...35 Next ▸
October 15 HBD Release - Feedback Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.