October 15 HBD Release - Feedback Thread Topic

Can't view the other league's results during the All Star Game.
12/25/2015 7:43 PM
Posted by frymaster99 on 12/25/2015 7:43:00 PM (view original):
Can't view the other league's results during the All Star Game.
Jk. It's possible but the names aren't on the tabs
12/26/2015 3:41 PM
I've got my Game Result Settings to prompt me that I have a new box score when I check into my World Office but consistently the box score that opens are for different teams in my World.

Using Google Chrome on a laptop. 
12/26/2015 9:47 PM
Made offers to Minor league free agents, popop asks if I am sure and if I want to see the popup again. I say no and now when I try to offer minor league free agents offers, the offer won't go through.

I'm using Chrome on a Samsung Galaxy Tablet.
12/29/2015 4:04 PM
Posted by hockey1984 on 12/29/2015 4:04:00 PM (view original):
Made offers to Minor league free agents, popop asks if I am sure and if I want to see the popup again. I say no and now when I try to offer minor league free agents offers, the offer won't go through.

I'm using Chrome on a Samsung Galaxy Tablet.
That popup comes from Chrome - by saying no, you told Chrome not to execute anything on that page anymore.  Restarting browser should do the trick, but if not you'll need to go to "Reset Browser Settings" in Chrome advanced settings.  This will reset all of your browser settings (basically a factory reset of Chrome).
12/29/2015 5:32 PM
Can you please make a button for pasting available franchises to the clipboard?  I havent seen it since the updates.  MikeT hasnt either, so you know its a big deal.  

Its essential ( or much easier at least ) to link available teams in the classified.
1/3/2016 4:33 PM
Can you please change it back to the old edit rosters page were you can see both the position players and pitchers plus pending moves together. Im tired of changes once you get used to one thing it changes again. The edit roster page is a pain now.
1/5/2016 9:31 AM
Posted by a_ersberg on 1/3/2016 4:33:00 PM (view original):
Can you please make a button for pasting available franchises to the clipboard?  I havent seen it since the updates.  MikeT hasnt either, so you know its a big deal.  

Its essential ( or much easier at least ) to link available teams in the classified.
Are you talking about the Copy To Clipboard link that is located in the Share tab of the Franchise Profile?
1/5/2016 9:50 AM
Posted by brianp87 on 1/5/2016 9:31:00 AM (view original):
Can you please change it back to the old edit rosters page were you can see both the position players and pitchers plus pending moves together. Im tired of changes once you get used to one thing it changes again. The edit roster page is a pain now.
You should be able to change this in the User Settings page, change your Edit Rosters - Desktop View to be Classic Mode.
1/5/2016 9:51 AM
Posted by cwisniewski on 1/5/2016 9:51:00 AM (view original):
You should be able to change this in the User Settings page, change your Edit Rosters - Desktop View to be Classic Mode.
Why would this setting change on its own?
1/5/2016 10:01 AM
Posted by cwisniewski on 1/5/2016 9:50:00 AM (view original):
Posted by a_ersberg on 1/3/2016 4:33:00 PM (view original):

Are you talking about the Copy To Clipboard link that is located in the Share tab of the Franchise Profile?
Franchise Profile: Charge - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports

Apparently he is.   Pain in the *** extra steps but it's there.    I damn sure couldn't find it until just now.
1/5/2016 10:02 AM
Posted by brianp87 on 1/5/2016 10:01:00 AM (view original):
It seems to have changed a few times over the last few days in all my worlds.   I assume they're tinkering with something. 
1/5/2016 10:03 AM
Thank you.
1/5/2016 10:04 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/5/2016 10:03:00 AM (view original):
Posted by brianp87 on 1/5/2016 10:01:00 AM (view original):
It seems to have changed a few times over the last few days in all my worlds.   I assume they're tinkering with something. 
Yes some of the values have been tinkered with which resulted in a different User Setting than you had originally saved. This includes the Box Score Mode, Edit Roster Mode, World Change Action, and Open Inbox Message Setting, the other settings should be unchanged.

We are sorry for the inconvenience, but your settings should of been reverted back to your desired settings, the ones you saved before the tinkering. If you notice that they are still different, then go ahead and change them back as we can assure you that they will not change again in the future.
1/5/2016 1:59 PM
But this isn't possible on mobile which may be what the original post was referring to.
1/5/2016 3:04 PM
◂ Prev 1...31|32|33|34|35 Next ▸
October 15 HBD Release - Feedback Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.