Anything I can do for this IFA? Topic

Offered minor league contract w STI and all my remaining prospect money. It wasn't his best offer.

So I offered Major League, which has to be a min three seasons, and he says he doesn't want a long term deal, he only wants one season.

Anything I can do now?

1/23/2016 12:19 AM
I'm not so sure there isn't a bug on that 3 year offer now. Ever since the fuzzy ratings update I have gotten the same response from IFA's when I offer it. I've done so now 3 or 4 times. They used to accept these even if it still kept you behind in the race.
1/23/2016 7:42 AM
Posted by jibe on 1/23/2016 7:42:00 AM (view original):
I'm not so sure there isn't a bug on that 3 year offer now. Ever since the fuzzy ratings update I have gotten the same response from IFA's when I offer it. I've done so now 3 or 4 times. They used to accept these even if it still kept you behind in the race.
This. Offering an IFA a big league contract never works for me anymore.
1/23/2016 7:54 PM
Anything I can do for this IFA? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.