Ace starting pitchers Topic

Thayer looks like he is going to break some hearts, and not in a good way. At 21 I can't imagine he is going to develop much more. He'll be able to play but I don't see any number much better then mediocre in his future.
3/3/2016 8:12 AM
Yeah, that's why I think I was better off getting the guy I got at 5.
3/3/2016 8:15 AM
My generous budget had this as his proj fielding/hitting:
77 80 66 65

73 56 92 81 79

3/3/2016 8:17 AM
I saw him as a GG 2B capable of .800 OPS regularly.
3/3/2016 8:18 AM
I had the guy drafted in the 4th slot ranked 43rd. Player Profile: Greg Young - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports

That would be a very disappointing haul for the 4th pick.

I had the two guys I drafted at 29 and 30 ahead of Mike's guy (4th & 8th vs. 10th), but I 'm not sure that was the correct order to have them, as I look back at it.

Player Profile: Jeff Creek - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports
Player Profile: Shawn Washington - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports

EDIT: I guess Young's value all depend on where his fielding ratings actually end up. I had him at 70 range, which makes him too crappy of a hitter to start anywhere. If his range makes it to 80+, he might be a good SS.
3/3/2016 8:22 AM
Creek-45, Washington-32, Young-30. Creek was ranked based on overall. I didn't see him as a starter with my projections. Washington/Young were ranked on defensive projections as I felt they could be a starting SS with a good bat VL.
3/3/2016 8:49 AM
◂ Prev 123
Ace starting pitchers Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.