1st Season Yahoo Dynasty Keeper needs 1 Topic

Created a Yahoo fantasy baseball league and it is year 1 and we need 1. Draft is on SATURDAY. Its a 25 man keeper league with 12 teams.

Here are the roster positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, IF, LF, CF, RF, OF, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL, DL, DL, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA.

Its a deep league but all of the settings I actually stole from another yahoo keeper league I am in so I can vouch that all of these settings work really well.

It is a rotisserie league and here are the scoring settings:

For P: Wins (W), Losses (L), Saves (SV), Home Runs (HR), Strikeouts (K), Holds (HLD), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Strikeouts per Walk Ratio (K/BB), Strikeouts per Nine Innings (K/9), On-base Percentage Against (OBPA), Winning Percentage (WIN%), Save Percentage (SV%), Quality Starts (QS), Blown Saves (BSV)

For Hitters: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Walks (BB), Strikeouts (K), Ground Into Double Play (GIDP), Assists (A), Fielding Percentage (FPCT), Batting Average (AVG), On-base Percentage (OBP), Slugging Percentage (SLG), Extra Base Hits (XBH), Stolen Base Percentage (SB%), Double Plays Turned (DPT)

Max of 1450 IP and minimum 725 to prevent people from loading up on stud relievers and ignoring SP.

For the first year everyone will have the same Free Agent Acquisition Budget but next season it will depend on what place you finish. (This is relating to waiver bids only) Its going to be 200 this year but next year will range from 145-255.

Sitemail me if interested and i'll send the invite ASAP
3/28/2016 11:16 AM
1st Season Yahoo Dynasty Keeper needs 1 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.