Hornsby - Season 22 - need 5 Topic

As solid a public league as you're going to find.  Lots of veteran owners, no drama.   
11/21/2011 11:12 AM
Great league!
Most available teams need some rebuilding but it is a great long term league with good owners and good conversation without the drama.
Very good league for new owners with questions.
11/22/2011 9:42 AM
Agreed with both statements, Lot's of long term owners and people who are committed.
11/22/2011 3:22 PM
This league has the feel of a Private League, and is the only Public League I have ever kept for the long haul. A truly excellent group of owners, as stated above. Hey, and with only 3 openings left, you are assured of a very high draft pick!. If you want to build a franchise from the bottom up and stick with it for many seasons, NOW IS THE TIME, AND THIS IS YOUR LEAGUE!
11/23/2011 1:44 PM
Hornsby, Season 31, now a Private League, searching for a couple of committed owners ... not THAT kind of committed ... you know what I mean.  Contact me via sitemail for the password.
3/24/2014 3:33 PM
Hornsby - Season 22 - need 5 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.