Ball Park Franks Recruitment thread Topic

Ball Park Franks  world is seeking some owners to take over a couple of open teams that will be available next season.. There is no drama in this world  with good owners that keep the world chat pretty active. A real awesome blog!!  If you're interested sitemail me, camden68 or reply to this thread to be put on the list. 

AVAILABLE FRANCHISES IN BALLPARK FRANKS

Not a huge payroll so there is some wiggle room.  3rd pick in next season's drafts.

After many seasons of stable ownership, and success, this is a team in transition. Needs a steady hand, and some power bats, and an owner with thick skin. experience, and a clue.

Fun, irreverent world with a strong core of long term, stable and experienced ownership. Anti-tanking rules. No minimum wins requirement , but you may be mocked. Really competitive NL.?

3/31/2013 12:23 AM (edited)
Doubleday is a good world since the commish does a good job keeping Arfy in line.
3/24/2013 12:38 PM
BPF teams available:

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Scranton Paper Cuts Franchise Profile

Not a huge payroll so there is some wiggle room.  3rd pick in next season's drafts.

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - New York Marauders Franchise Profile

After many seasons of stable ownership, and success, this is a team in transition. Needs a steady hand, and some power bats, and an owner with thick skin. experience, and a clue.

Fun, irreverent world with a strong core of long term, stable and experienced ownership. Anti-tanking rules. No minimum wins requirement , but you may be mocked. Really competitive NL.

3/24/2013 8:09 PM
Posted by nyaggie98 on 3/24/2013 12:38:00 PM (view original):
Doubleday is a good world since the commish does a good job keeping Arfy in line.
Robble robble robble!
3/24/2013 8:19 PM
Updated main post with both Doubleday and Ballpark Franks World Openings. If you are interested please contact Tomhighway or Camden68.
3/25/2013 1:11 AM
Come join Doubleday.  It's a lot of fun, and I'll let you poke fun at me if ya like!
3/26/2013 12:11 AM
DOUBLEDAY IS WHERE IT'S AT!!!!!!!!!!
3/28/2013 7:28 PM
I haven't looked at the AL teams, but that NL team looks pretty good.
3/29/2013 8:18 PM
Doubleday only needs 2 more!  Tell Tom you wanna play against the goofball Nyaggie!  He'll know what ya mean!
3/30/2013 12:18 AM
1 more!
3/30/2013 12:32 PM
Im interested in the Doubleday team.  I have been on break for awhile from WhatIf, but love it and finally have the time to commit to it.  I can only handle two teams and have already committed to one, if this team is still available, I am experienced and know how to build franchises, and dont cause drama.  I have reached out to another world also so please let me know as soon as possible.
3/30/2013 8:07 PM
Ball Park Franks Recruitment thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.