Doubleday just rolled...looking for 1 new owner Topic

Doubleday has just rolled and looking for 1 new owner for the following franchise:

http://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseProfile.aspx?fid=5031

League rules are simple:

1. Must use classic sports team name from city you choose.
2. Min. win requirement is 55 games a season. If you show constant signs of not fielding a competitive team you will potentially be removed from the world.
3. No drama on the world chat page- contact tomhighway to help.
4. All franchises must maintain their minor leagues. This includes having full rosters, making sure your pitching staffs are not "zeroed" out in energy, etc. You must also be able to protect your best minor league prospects from the Rule 5 Draft. Failure to do so will result in a possible removal from the league.

And as a bonus all new owners will be allowed to sweep ARFY's Texas Rebels squad.

Contact tomhighway if you wish to join.
7/3/2013 3:11 AM (edited)
7/2/2013 5:39 PM
One to go...
7/3/2013 6:50 PM
You know you want to.  Sign up today and play tomorrow.
7/3/2013 9:37 PM
bump
7/4/2013 12:26 PM
I might be interested in rejoining the world I helped create. 
7/4/2013 2:44 PM
Posted by mrtheedge on 7/4/2013 2:44:00 PM (view original):
I might be interested in rejoining the world I helped create. 
Its the same division you were in and at least one of us is still in it from when you left.
7/5/2013 11:18 AM
Last team looks to have low payroll and some ready to go minor leaguers. Not a total rebuild at all
7/6/2013 11:48 AM
Up
7/7/2013 1:45 PM
Doubleday just rolled...looking for 1 new owner Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.