Happy Jack - FULL Topic

The former Salem team is available.  They have most of my good prospects:)
1/20/2014 1:12 PM
 Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile  has the number two overall draft pick and two excellent players in Al Flores and Paxton Webster. A 26 year old stud pitcher and 27 year old silver slugger CF both under favourable contracts. You can build around these two players or work trades to build with that prime draft choice and don't forget you also get to participate in our win a free season contest.....there will be not one, not two but three winners. Make your selection soon.
1/21/2014 6:59 AM
Bump for more free season winners
1/25/2014 3:06 PM
Come on folks. Sign up for the happy jack contest
1/25/2014 3:59 PM
I'm sweetening the pot for those who act quickly. Join Happy Jack before next week's Super Bowl is officially over, and if you do not end up being one of the $25 gift card winners, I'll personally spring for a $10 gift card for you. This offer is good for up to four additional winners!
1/26/2014 1:53 PM
If you enjoy the challenge of building a baseball dynasty amidst quality active owners, grab the team you want now!

(Cities listed are last season's - Pick the stadium you want)

#2 draft pick Seattle- OPEN - If you're looking to draft a stud prospect, Seattle is your place with the 2 pick. A historically well maintained franchise until last season's drop in wins. Build (or rebuild) a dynasty around 26yo Ace SP Al Flores

#6 draft pick -
Scranton - OPEN - Want to restore Rome (Scranton) to glory? The franchise was one of the best until last season. A great draft spot means you've got a good shot to nab a Topps(TM) Future Star with the 6-pick and either rebuild or re-load. Anchored by 28yo C/DH Pete Breen

#10 draft pickMontgomery  - OPEN - Are you a competitor? This team has some very, very good talent both in the ML and in the minors. Anchored by Ace SP Johnnie Golub. Check out the minors, including AA C Royce Ruffin who is a BEAST. This team is stocked with talent, but probably best for an experienced owner who knows how to win and isn't afraid to take on heavy punchers. Your division rivals will be some of HBDs best (each has won at least 7 WS titles in HBD). Think you've got what it takes to claim this pennant as your own?

#12 draft pick - Huntington  - OPEN- If you're looking for a blank slate franchise to build in your own image, this is the place for you. Huntington has floated in the .400 range the last few seasons and doesn't have a lot of payroll committed for next season. Well positioned for a rebuild or FA spree. Ace SP Stewart Neilson is 35 and has the biggest salary, but he's still one of the league's best talents, in the last season of his contract, and I'm sure another owner would love to have him if you want to free up the cap space.

#14 draft pickSalem - OPEN - This franchise is driver-ready for a veteran. Has been one of the best franchises in the league lately and was left in great shape by a winning veteran owner. No albatross contracts here: I count only about $28m on returning ML payroll, with each of the 4 guys making over $1m being excellent value. Take the reins and lead the franchise back to the top with 23yo Ace SP Josias Beltre -

#17 draft pick -
Louisville - OPEN. This team is ripe for an owner who knows how to take a team to the next level. A good mix of young talent and quality vets. 24yo C Armando Lorenzo is an offensive stud, and 22yo former 1st overall pick CF Calvin Brown is ready to make his name in the bigs. 2 excellent defensive SSs for those who value defense (and more of course).

1/27/2014 12:29 AM (edited)
There may have been some turnover this year, but you can tell by the prizes and the detail in this thread that there are a lot of guys who are taking care of this league. Come join us!
1/27/2014 7:22 AM
mfahie is right on and the cowboy has outlined the choices. Norman is offering more gift cards and our free season contest is outlined in earlier posts. Come on in!
1/27/2014 1:02 PM
reposted arcade's team descriptions on page one
1/27/2014 1:34 PM
Salem is spoken for.
1/30/2014 6:22 AM

Hmmm, we'll have to see who has all of my prospects in Salem.

1/30/2014 9:19 AM
Salem is taken! Who's up next!
1/30/2014 6:29 PM
Scranton & Louisville link to the same franchise(Scranton).....
1/31/2014 2:23 PM
Posted by bruinsfan911 on 1/31/2014 2:24:00 PM (view original):
Scranton & Louisville link to the same franchise(Scranton).....
thanks.  fixed the issue on page one.
1/31/2014 10:59 PM
I've found that this league is very talent rich.  Lots of good players.
2/1/2014 11:23 AM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Happy Jack - FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.