Hornsby League -- Looking for a Committed Owner Topic

Hornsby League, which turns 30 in a couple of days, has switched from Public to Private.  We have a solid core of owners and are reigning things in with some relatively straightforward anti-tanking rules.  Our World Chat is peaceful, supportive, and contains very little drama.  There is decent competitive balance in the league, overall, and lots of room for a new owner to take over a team and get to competing right away.

The only catch is that we are looking for a three season minimum commitment.  Check out these rules, see if they meet your approval, and sitemail me for the password (see link below).  We are looking to complete a very rapid rollover, so get in while the gettin's good!

Hornsby Guidelines

Thank you,

-Stick
12/22/2013 1:45 PM
We only have ONE opening, please sitemail me and I will get the secret password to you.  We'd like to push the button tomorrow (December 26th).  First come, first serve.

See the World Guidelines in the above post, and, if they meet with your approval, you are in like Flynn.

-Stick
12/25/2013 11:57 PM
Hornsby just turned 31, and we have four openings.  Looking for four committed owners, please give us a look.  Sitemail me for the password.
3/27/2014 1:42 AM
Down to needing only three.  Please consider joining this league.  Good ownership core, plus friendly World Chat.  No drama.
3/27/2014 3:11 PM
Hornsby is one of the oldest and most established leagues in HBD.  We are looking for a couple of replacement owners.  Please sitemail me for the password and you will be in like Flynn.  Thank you.
6/26/2014 1:50 AM
Hornsby is a friendly league with a steady ownership and a history of quick turnovers.  We're looking for owners who have the ability to commit for more than one season, and we will have some good teams to step into even after the few lagging veterans make their way back in.  Get in while you can!
6/27/2014 1:28 PM
 I left Buckkner and Hornsby is a way better league
6/28/2014 11:51 PM
I can confirm the stability and overall competitiveness of Hornsby.  Great league for someone looking to get in.
6/29/2014 8:51 PM
The league is a great group of long-term, committed owners and there is no drama.
6/30/2014 12:50 PM
Had an absolute blast in this league so far, a couple of the available teams will be able to compete right away! 
7/1/2014 12:23 PM
Sitemail me and we will start playing right away. Fun league.
7/2/2014 11:04 AM
We opened it up to the Public for this rollover so no password is needed.  This is one of the oldest and most established leagues in HBD with an excellent core group of owners.  Come give us a try.
7/4/2014 10:49 AM
Only 3 openings left.
7/8/2014 11:17 AM
Only 2 left, this is the best league in HBD, payed in a lot of leagues and none come close.
7/9/2014 6:48 PM
Season 33, we need four owners.  Sitemail me for the password.
10/14/2014 1:21 AM
123 Next ▸
Hornsby League -- Looking for a Committed Owner Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.