Crash Davis--1 Team Open--FREE $25 GIFT CARD Topic

What's that you say?  You are fabulously wealthy, handsome and smart?  Well come on down to Crash Davis and you'll fit right in!  Ever since I joined Crash Davis, I have seen my profits TRIPLE!  Hot Dog prices have gone through the roof, so that 8 pack of Oscar Myers in my fridge right now is worth MILLIONS!  Did we mention that if you win the gift card, it will be delivered by a fantastic new device called e-lec-tronic Mail?  If that's not fancy enough for you, then you sir, are probably Bill Gates.  Join now!
12/31/2013 9:34 AM
Just one to go and we start right up!  Join a great group of committed owners, and remember to follow Crash's advice when running your team:  "don't think; it can only hurt the ball club."
12/31/2013 10:17 AM
Millie still checks out the new guys every season in Crash Davis. Join today!
12/31/2013 1:39 PM
Hey don't wait till next year - sign up today and be the final 2013 member of the exclusive Crash Davis Fraternity
12/31/2013 3:22 PM

Start your New Years resolution early!  Join one of the best leagues around and don't sit around and wait!  You have a great chance to win a free season basically, and to paraphrase wrecks, don't think about it, just do it!

12/31/2013 4:51 PM
My New Year's wish is to set budgets on Wednesday. We are so close!
12/31/2013 5:18 PM
Well before I go celebrate the New Years, want to invite any and all good owners to Crash Davis. In all seriousness, it's a great league, run by the one of the best commishes out there! Also, if you like sexy women, this is the league for you! Not that we have any, but still!
12/31/2013 11:23 PM

I'm 26 years married. Not allowed to like sexy women. That's why I play this game with guys. Nice guys to be sure. But decidedly unsexy ones.

1/1/2014 4:42 AM
1/1/2014 12:56 PM
◂ Prev 12
Crash Davis--1 Team Open--FREE $25 GIFT CARD Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.