Doubleday Season 23 - Full Topic

Doubleday enters season 23 and we are in need of several owners! No drama world; and have really good owners that are dedicated to the world. There are 2 free seasons being offered to the two owners who improve their teams the most.

http://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseProfile.aspx?fid=5031

1/23/2014 9:30 PM (edited)
Really great world with excellent owners and some great teams available.
1/8/2014 1:52 PM
Solid world.  Lots of chatter and trade activity.  Competitive, no dynasties here ( I won the S22 World Series in only my 2nd year in the world).  Doubleday is part of a 3 world HBD association along with Shoeless Joe and Ball Park Franks.  So many of the owners play with each other in multiple worlds.  Nice group to get involved with. 
1/8/2014 4:14 PM
ditto.  I am in all three leagues and enjoy the competition.  Join the fun
1/9/2014 12:16 PM
A couple of incentives are available if you join Doubleday, a free season if you are the 1st and 2nd most improved teams and secondly Arfy will come to your house and let your whole family punch him in the balls...now who can pass that up.
1/15/2014 6:33 AM
So we have 5 spots left and two current owners putting up free seasons for the top two improved teams amongst new owners over this coming season, plus the fringe benefits of giving Arfy what's coming to him.  Message either tomhighway or myself for password.
1/15/2014 10:17 AM
Posted by nyaggie98 on 1/15/2014 6:33:00 AM (view original):
A couple of incentives are available if you join Doubleday, a free season if you are the 1st and 2nd most improved teams and secondly Arfy will come to your house and let your whole family punch him in the balls...now who can pass that up.
Yes, give me your best punch.  I have balls of steel.  BALLS OF STEEL I TELL YOU!
1/15/2014 3:02 PM
So, just mentioning that every owner in Doubleday takes the name of a historic team from the city. It adds a layer interest, at least for me. This is the one HBD league I would never drop as long as I am playing HBD.
1/16/2014 8:55 AM
We have only four openings left, should be filling soon...
1/22/2014 1:20 PM
2 spots left!
1/23/2014 1:22 AM
We had like 6 total openings; we are offering a free season to the top two most improved teams of those 6 teams. You have a 2 out of 6 chance to win a free season. We only have 2 spots remaining to get going.
1/23/2014 2:29 PM
Doubleday Season 23 - Full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.