The FYC - S30 - Full Topic

The FYC has one final opening for S30. We offer a no drama and low turnover league. Our owners currently average 14.8 seasons in our league. The team which is available has ML talent and promising prospects in the system. Our league is open to vets and new players alike. We have no issue finding newer players mentors to cut their learning curve. We maintain a league website and blog at the following URL. https://sites.google.com/site/hbdfyc/

NLW - The team recorded 86 wins last year and just missed the playoffs after improving the last few seasons. The franchise has the twenty-second overall choice in the amateur draft. You can find the roster on the following link

If you seek more information or wish to express interest, please send me a site mail.

-Chris
4/9/2014 12:41 AM (edited)
Competitive league with a very friendly group of owners. If you are looking to contribute to the blog as well, shoot me a quick site mail as well.
4/7/2014 2:39 PM
Great league. Great owners. Great talent.  Join the FYC for a low drama, active world, with a great blog.
4/7/2014 6:53 PM
Awesome league. The other posters here have summed it up perfectly. The commissioner goes above and beyond to get to know each owner in the league. And if there's ever a situation where a dispute arises, it's handled definitively, but always with decency. There's also an active and thoughtful blog.
4/8/2014 9:30 AM
Grab one of the 2 open spots.  Great league with low turnover and no drama.  
4/8/2014 1:54 PM
Posted by holleybard on 4/8/2014 9:30:00 AM (view original):
Awesome league. The other posters here have summed it up perfectly. The commissioner goes above and beyond to get to know each owner in the league. And if there's ever a situation where a dispute arises, it's handled definitively, but always with decency. There's also an active and thoughtful blog.
As far as disputes go, the closest thing I remember since joining is debate over the HOF. Even that is guys saying "I voted for players A,B,C,D and E" then justifying their choices using statistics and other relevant pieces of information in the event of inconsistencies across ballots.
4/8/2014 2:08 PM
I've been in this world since the beginning and though I've been in a few other worlds over the years, the FYC is by far my favorite. 
4/8/2014 3:25 PM
The team remaining is a player or two away from making a playoff run and has some great young pieces to build upon. 
4/9/2014 3:48 AM
Just one spot left in a great league with quality owners and fantastic leadership. Our continuity and low turnover says a lot about the level of commitment of everyone here. Check us out.
4/9/2014 1:39 PM
I was one of the original owners for 23 seasons and after leaving for two seasons I came back it is hands down one of the top worlds out there and with one more spot you can help us get the new seasons started... Now
4/9/2014 5:43 PM
Posted by cwaldenj on 4/9/2014 3:48:00 AM (view original):
The team remaining is a player or two away from making a playoff run and has some great young pieces to build upon. 
Just to follow up on this point....the remaining team won 86 games last season and missed the wild card by a single game. The previous owner did an excellent job of taking over a shaky franchise and stabilizing it in just a few seasons. I think the new owner will come into a situation in which the talent is not lacking, yet there's still plenty of tweaking to do (and let's face it...we all love tweaking and tinkering).
4/9/2014 9:13 PM
One of the best leagues Ive played in
4/10/2014 7:58 AM
Great league with committed owners who renew season after season so always very few openings.  The person who fills the last spot is going to take over a great team!
4/10/2014 9:47 AM
We offer drama free competition. We offer no gimmicks or giveaways.
4/10/2014 11:54 AM
Posted by cwaldenj on 4/10/2014 11:54:00 AM (view original):
We offer drama free competition. We offer no gimmicks or giveaways.
Wait a minute. There are worlds that offer giveaways?!? Are we talking tickets? TVs? Fast food? I love this league, Chris, but if I can get a freebie of some sort somewhere else....
4/10/2014 7:30 PM
12 Next ▸
The FYC - S30 - Full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.