Moonlight Graham S33 Topic

Can I remove both of my votes and put both towards kicking out eaisej? Let's liven this up a bit.
7/18/2014 8:38 PM
No.  But feel free to vote that way next season.
7/18/2014 8:39 PM
Posted by njohnson78 on 7/18/2014 8:38:00 PM (view original):
Can I remove both of my votes and put both towards kicking out eaisej? Let's liven this up a bit.
You should respect the Legends of the Game, whoever you are.
7/19/2014 8:33 AM
Voting is closed.

Update!!!!

frankum  12
ramon  5
bfan 5
runrun 3
ratfink 1

frankum will have first choice between the following:
Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Fresno Fisters Franchise Profile
Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Pawtucket Perd Hapley's Franchise Profile

Obviously, we have a tie for 2nd and only two openings.   Tie-breaker question:
What is the best movie of all-time?   There are three, and only three, acceptable answers.  bfan/ramon, you have 24 hours to respond.
7/19/2014 11:42 AM
bro, trade chat someone the answers so there are no shenanigans. this is a process with a great deal of integrity and everyone takes it really seriously. let's keep it on the up and up.
7/19/2014 12:29 PM
This is simple there really is only one answer. Hands down the greatest movie of all time is Rounders. What is not to love about this piece of cinematic genius, there is violence, the Russian mob, and gambling. I have honestly watched this movie 500+ times and was always watched over and over at our weekly poker games during my college days. I am still holding out hope that they will make a Rounders 2
7/19/2014 2:36 PM

If I TC someone the answers, they could spill the beans to a candidate.   That would be shenanigans at it's utmost. 

7/19/2014 3:45 PM
Goddammit.   Our applicants are dumb.   The reasons:

1.  They're both wrong.  Cool Hand Luke and Rounders are not the best movies of all-time.
2.  I said "There are three, and only three, acceptable answers."   Why in the hell wouldn't you take three guesses?
3.  There's a thread called "Ask the MikeT23 thread".  I answer HBD questions(or whatever is asked).   Why not ask "What's the best movie of all-time?"

The correct answers are:
300 - you can start watching at any point and, within 2 minutes, King Leonidas is screaming and a limb is about to be lopped off.
Fight Club - shaved head Brad Pitt is beating people senseless unless he's letting skinny *** Edward Norton beat someone's ***.  AND THEY'RE THE SAME PERSON!!!!
Pulp Fiction - If I even have to explain why this is a right answer, my head might explode.   It's the weekend, I will not explode my head.
7/19/2014 4:02 PM
Tie-breaker #2.

Only votes from MG members will count.   Which is the better movie?
Votes: 18
(Last vote received: 7/23/2014 8:55 AM)
7/19/2014 4:04 PM
FWIW, both answered with conviction.  They do believe the movies they named are the best movies of all-time.   So, in an odd way since they're wrong, you have to respect that.
7/19/2014 4:07 PM
If we're still tied when I decide to end this poll, I'll make the call.
7/19/2014 4:08 PM
Damn it I should win because I at least picked a movie with Edward Norton in it.
7/19/2014 4:09 PM
That does give you an edge if I have to make a selection.
7/19/2014 4:22 PM
That said, if you had picked Thelma and Louise, you wouldn't have an edge because Brad Pitt was in it.   Although, Geena Davis had something going on back in the day.
7/19/2014 4:26 PM
Paul Newman, sweat and Lucille. That beats Ed Norton any day..
7/19/2014 4:26 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10|11 Next ▸
Moonlight Graham S33 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.