Great world
10/9/2014 6:25 PM
A quality world. Very competitive with no bullshit
10/11/2014 7:55 AM
Strong ownership and well run league. 
10/14/2014 10:21 AM
AND some really good teams available!
10/14/2014 4:46 PM
bumpity bumpity. Come join us immediately. Thank you.
10/15/2014 5:41 AM
Just need 3 more guys to start our 33rd great season
10/15/2014 7:52 AM
I've been there from the beginning and we've always got a great bunch of owners.  Come be a part of it!
10/15/2014 3:35 PM
A little historical background on Mays:

Mays is a world with a rich history.  We were one of the original public worlds created at HBD's inception.  Due to such a great core ownership group, we were able to avoid many of the problems that many public worlds faced early in the game's history.  In fact, Mays was always one of the highest rated public worlds (along with Mantle) in the myriad of world ranking systems that used to pop up from time to time in the forums.  After a long period of lobbying by Mays and other well-run public worlds, we were one of the few public worlds granted the ability to turn our world private (I know this is common now but 3-4 years ago, this was very restricted).  We have been private ever since.

Our tradition of being a well-run, drama-free league carries on today.  We have an active ownership group with many long-time owners that treat others with respect.  We have serious debates on our Hall of Fame candidates but also have fun with our World Chat.

We have three openings left.  We hope you will join us for season 33.
10/20/2014 10:55 PM (edited)
I think mlhutch's about this world being drama free is a great point.  The owners in this league have a strong history of mutual respect for one another.  People not only respect one another, but are also willing to give pointers and advice to other owners.  While it may seem counter intuitive to help out the opposition, it's made this league much stronger over the years and I know for a fact that I'm a better owner because of the assistance of the other owners.   We'd really love to have you join our HBD family.
10/24/2014 7:34 AM
C'mon in...let's get this thing rollin!
10/24/2014 4:28 PM
One spot left, thread updated.
10/26/2014 10:10 PM
one more spot...one more spot...one more spot...
10/27/2014 2:53 PM
◂ Prev 12
Mays Season 33 - 1 opening, rolled Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.