Satchel Paige needs only 1! Topic

Satchel Paige has approved and rolled within 24 hours for 6 straight seasons now. We have only one confirmed opening for next season...

http://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseProfile.aspx?fid=4787

The team is in an excellent position. It has the #10 pick next season and less than $11M in committed payroll. The roster is loaded with a number of really good young players including one of the best all-around, budding young superstars in Howie Becker
Other players include... Jerry Russ, Gary McDonald, Lariel Martin, Jesse Liebel, and Reid Wall.

Best blog in HBD... check us out. SM me if interested.

The blog is updated very regularly, I just missed a couple of weeks of it due to a new baby in the family, but the I have a couple of big posts planned for Season 26!
10/10/2014 10:15 PM (edited)
Best blog, best league and best owners.  Very low turnover and super fast league rollover.  Our one open spot won't last long.
10/10/2014 3:08 PM
Satchel Paige needs only 1! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.