Satchel Paige needs 1! Join and get a free season! Topic

Great league, with low turnover, quick rollovers (within 24 hours for six straight seasons!) and the best blog in HBD has only two openings. They could fill quickly too, as both of the original owners said they planned on returning so grab one of these teams fast!

Charlotte- Has the #26 pick in the draft. Eight players on the ML roster making more than the league min, but none over $9M per season. Six players on the ML roster rated overall 80 or higher, led by Chad Brown.

Blog was a bit less active this last season than normal, because I have a new baby at home. Now that we're settled in though, I have a couple of great posts going up for Season 26. Come become a part Satchel Paige!

SM me if interested and I'll give you the details on how you'll get a free season of HBD!
10/14/2014 1:35 PM
Satchel Paige needs 1! Join and get a free season! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.