Ford World - Season 33 Topic

For Season 33 Ford is going against the trend and turned to a Private World. There is a solid core of long time owners in this world who got tired of the one and done owners that we would continually get as a Public World. We also are a group who resisted the pressure to merge the last few seasons as it became difficult and took longer to fill up the World. The average owner has completed 65 seasons. 

We currently have 11 openings. Season 33 will not have any 'rules' and will run as a a Public World would. The reason for that is that we'd like the new owners to have a voice in setting up the rules going forward. If you are a person who actually likes the history that Wolds that have not merge have and want to be a part of developing Ford going forward, then please contact me as soon as possible for the password. 
12/8/2014 6:59 AM (edited)
Ford was the second world I joined here in HBD and because of the owners here and the advice they openly gave I stuck with the game. This is a great group of committed owners who want the league to be stable and should provide a great place to learn the game and a solid competitive challenge for veteran owners. If you join us in Ford I doubt that you will regret it.

Openings: 

AL North 1
AL North 2
AL East 1
AL East 2
AL East 3
AL South 1
NL North 1
NL East 1
NL East 2
NL South 1
NL West 2

12/3/2014 9:50 AM (edited)
Great world.  Would love to add a few more dedicated owners.  We have owners who are very willing to help new players as well.
11/30/2014 11:48 PM
Bump
12/17/2014 7:27 AM
Ford World - Season 33 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.