Gibson Season 35 Topic

We wrapped up the league championship series and are headed into the WS. We have two confirmed openings.

Reasons to Join Gibson

1. We are one of the oldest worlds and will be the 4th world to roll into season 35.

2. We sim at the top of the hour.

3. We have a great core group of owners who are committed to keeping this world competitive. Our average tenure is 17 seasons. More than half(18) of our owners have been around 10+ seasons, 15 have been around 15+ seasons, 13 have been around 25+ seasons, 9 have been around 30+ seasons, and 8 are original owners. We’ve also had some great recent additions that have fit in quite nicely.

4. We have a healthy Hall of Fame. Deserving players don’t go without in Gibson.

5. Quick Rollover. We haven’t had more than 2-3 openings in a quite some time and I am a proactive recruiter.

6. We have an MWR and an eligibility committee to keep things straight.

Please sitemail me with interest and for details on our world rules.

Open teams will be previewed in a later post.
1/8/2015 9:29 AM
Norfolk
http://whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseProfile.aspx?fid=204
1/8/2015 3:55 PM
Team 2
http://whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseProfile.aspx?fid=212
1/8/2015 6:23 PM
Bumping. As a fairly new owner in this veteran league, I've got to say it's been perfect. Knowledgeable, supportive, competitive owners throughout, and very little turnover.
1/9/2015 9:34 PM
The Norfolk Franchise:
 Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Norfolk Navy Boys Franchise Profile

This franchise will likely the have the 3rd Pick in the draft and has many contracts that will expire by the end of the seasons 35 and 36. The contracts that remain still have value. The franchise was neglected a bit by someone who didn't have the time or the interest, but we found a babysitter to keep things afloat. With two first round draft picks this past season, including #3 overall pick  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Brian Fassero , the future is looking bright. Flexible franchise with a top 5 draft pick in a solid world. Doesn't get much better than that.
1/11/2015 8:50 PM
The Augusta Franchise:
 Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Augusta Duck Hooks Franchise Profile

This team was run by a solid owner who ran into time constraints going forward. It will likely have the 14th or 15th pick in the draft in season 35. Current Big league talent includes young controllable studs  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Joaquin Matos and  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Pedro Salas. Theres only one big contract rolling into season 35,  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Jim Park who's contract ends at the end of this season but still provides value. The franchise has a low payroll and young players like #8 overall pick  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Homer Phelps and (also) #8 overall  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Santo Castillo . There's a good core here for the future and lots of budget flexibility. 

1/11/2015 9:05 PM
we have rolled . Join a great group of longtime owners who value a realistic simulation. Little drama , willing to aid newbies.
1/14/2015 2:18 PM
Drama free and a chance to beat up on me? Be a doer.
1/14/2015 3:59 PM
I've been since Season 1 and this is the best World I have bee part of. You will enjoy the experience.
1/17/2015 1:52 PM
I have been in this world since day 1, and it is my favorite by far.  Come and join us for some good, no drama, fun.
1/17/2015 10:02 PM
Gibson Season 35 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.