Ripken: Seven Openings Topic

Ripken has several openings for the start of the 25th season.  A very stable league with a core group of roughly 22 owners who rollover year to year.  We are looking for some owners who would like to make an investment in a no-drama league with good competition and a democratic system for enforcing league rules.  There are a mix of established teams and rebuilding jobs for owners looking for either type of team. 

If you are new to Hardball Dynasty, we'd be happy to have you.  The league is a good place to "cut your teeth" without worrying about others jumping down your throat.  Our minimum win requirement is reasonable and we do allow exceptions if an owner is actively pursuing help from a mentor within the league.

Please feel free to sitemail me with any questions! I've got a slew of owners who would be more than happy to talk with you as well. 
5/4/2015 1:22 PM
Ripken Jr is a great league! I have been in this league for 20 of the 25 seasons (took a hiatus in the middle) League has only gotten stronger every year! Join us!
5/4/2015 5:25 PM
bump! down to 5
5/5/2015 1:33 PM
Bump. We'd still love to have you.
5/7/2015 12:53 PM
bump,

down to 2 openings.
5/11/2015 5:02 PM
Ripken: Seven Openings Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.