Replacement GM needed (top 2 draft pick incl.) Topic

Hi

Schmidt World has an opportunity for a replacement owner.  Schmidt has a minimum win requirement (50 wins in any given season, 120 wins over any 2 seasons) and with 75% of season 24 behind us, a team is 
coming open:

Detroit Tiggers (AL North): this team is available early by gracious consent of its departing GM, who began the rebuilding process 4 seasons ago and has added several good players to the pipeline, including top draft picks Nathan Roosevelt, Ronn White and J.R. Sanders.  However, in constructing this season's squad he misjudged its relative competitiveness.  Now you can take over where he left off, and you can count on either the #1 or #2 draft pick next season.   

Replacement GM should commit to the coming season in Schmidt, season 25.  

Sitemail me (zzookeepp) or post below.  Thanks!

7/15/2015 11:49 PM
7/15/2015 11:49 PM
I'll take it
7/25/2015 4:17 PM
OK- sitemail coming
7/25/2015 7:54 PM
still nothing
7/27/2015 6:05 AM
Yes.  Customer service has been slow in responding to the ticket.  The ticket was submitted morning of the 26th.  I've sent a follow-up reminder asking for the replacement.  Thanks for your patience. 
7/29/2015 10:41 AM
Replacement GM needed (top 2 draft pick incl.) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.