Roy Hobbs has filled! Topic

We thought we were set to start immediately when we rolled, but turned out we had 3 AWOL owners (thanks for pi$$ing off 2/3rds of the owners with your new update as our season neared an end WIS!).  Anyway, we are now seeking new owners for these franchises:

Syracuse_AL_East finished 88-74, winning its division and has the 24th pick in the draft and roughly $70M committed for next season.  There is some good, young talennt in the majors, led by Jacob_Sheldon, Javier_Fernandez, Eury_Galarraga and Pasqual_Hernandez.  More help is on the way from the minors as well: Ajax_Williams and Keith GUtierrez are on the way, while former #1 overall draft pick Addison_Oropeza has star written all over him.

Washington_NL East finished 73-89 and has the #9 pick in the draft, and less than #30M commited in payroll.   I can see this team having the right pieces added and be an immediate contender, but would be more inclined to trade off the useful ML pieces and start a rebuild.  There are some good players in the majors.  Cristian_Remlinger probably leads the way, along with Mariano_Mendez and Ezequial_Bonilla.  The best kids on the farm are mostly in the lower minors: Roosevelt_Vettleson, Calvin_Nixon, Thomas_Kemp and Michael_Henry should all help at some point.

11/14/2015 12:48 PM (edited)
Hard to imagine that there are better teams available than these. Get in here!
11/10/2015 10:38 AM
Ill take the la team
11/12/2015 9:17 AM
LA team is taken. Just 2 left!
11/13/2015 1:03 PM
Just realized that I lost all the links when I removed the LA club from the ad.  Here are the two available teams: Syracuse_AL_East and Washington_NL_East.
11/14/2015 8:42 PM
We are set for next season.  I'd like to thank the new guys who have joined up.  We were lucky enough to add some more high quality owners. 
11/16/2015 11:01 PM
Roy Hobbs has filled! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.