Hunter s37: FULL Topic

Hunter is a solid, friendly, and storied HD world in need of a few good owners. To learn a little about our history and why we are so committed, check out this story.

Since we strive for longevity and fair gameplay, Hunter is a great world for rookie owners. We want you to stick around forever so we will help you through your first few seasons so you have a great experience. We also don't have any crazy confusing rules—we play the game the way WIS intended it to be played.

If you are worried about joining a league that might fold or decide to merge, join us. Our history is in tact and will stay that way as long as I'm in charge. Contact me if you are interested in joining us or have any questions.
I took some time off from HBD when I came back I reached out to Hunter as I really wanted to get back to this league. This was my first league when I got started and everyone helped me along so well that it got me hooked on HBD. You won't go wrong joining Hunter. We all have a lot of options out there but Hunter is not going to do you wrong.—randyrossrac
5/14/2016 10:25 AM
Here are the available teams...

NL East 1 (54-108), 2nd Draft Pick—claimed tlcogan7
AL East (59-103), 4th Draft Pick—claimed agent_wart
AL South (68-94), 7th Draft Pick
NL West (72-90), 8th Draft Pick—claimed lakerross
NL East 2 (78-84), 13th Draft Pick—claimed gocubz
NL South (85-77), 20th Draft Pick—claimed thedream42
6/2/2016 11:23 PM (edited)
Great world. Been in it since day once. Great group of owners very newbie friendly. Also very active trade market which allows owners to put the stamp on a franchise quickly
5/18/2016 12:48 PM
Down to 5 available spots.
5/22/2016 1:04 PM
Very new owner friendly world. This was the first world for 15+ owners
5/28/2016 4:02 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Only 2 teams left.
6/1/2016 4:31 PM
2 more!
6/1/2016 10:07 PM
One 1 team left. Immediate gratification !!!
6/3/2016 7:39 AM
Hunter s37: FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.