BSA needs 1! Veterans Only ROLL TONIGHT! Topic

Big Sky Alumni has sought to build a reputation on being the kind of world that owners never want to leave and always want to come back to. It has built competitive rivalries as many our owners have been around nearly all 40 seasons and their history together goes back even further to their rivalries in Gridiron Dynasty in the Big Sky conference in Rockne world (which is where the name to the world comes from). So the BSA isn't looking for owners to fill holes and we will not accept just any owner. We are looking for owners who are committed, loyal, competitive, and are up for a challenge. Owners how are interested will be evaluated based on their track record of loyalty to their worlds and whether or not the have a past of bringing drama with them. New owners need not apply - this is not the world to start your HBD career in and their are plenty of openings out there in worlds that would be better suited for you at this time. We also openly given preferential treatment to past owners in the BSA seeking to return.

Typically, we lose owners who are giving up on HBD altogether. While we just started the playoffs in season 39, we know we have 3 owners who are giving up HBD altogether and one other who has overcommitted. We would love to get a head start and have new ownership in place so that we can roll over as rapidly as we normally do (rollover typically takes a day, sometimes 2 or 3)

Openings include:
Scottsdale Javelinas (84-78, 1st in AL West)
http://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseRatings.aspx?fid=673

Houston Astros (97-65, 1st in NL South)
Franchise Profile: Astros - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports

Helena Burlington Ents (87-75, 1st in NL North)
Franchise Profile: Burlington Ents - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports

Anaheim Angels (73-89, pick 7 or 8 in the draft)
Franchise Profile: Angels - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports

Texas Royal Giants (79-83, pick 13 or 14 in the draft)
Franchise Profile: Royal Giants - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports
9/16/2016 10:19 PM (edited)
We've just started the World Series so these teams will be available soon.

The Anaheim franchise has been claimed which means we still have 3 division winners in the NL up for grabs for the right owner
8/31/2016 3:31 PM
UPDATE - We have rolled and are now accepting new owners. There are 4 openings and they will go fast so express interest now. They are all solid opportunities (3 division winners from last year)
9/22/2016 9:22 AM (edited)
bump.
9/9/2016 6:33 PM
down to 3 now.
9/11/2016 11:17 PM
If you are looking for a stable long-term Hardball Dynasty league with a deep history and great owners, then look no further. You won't regret it!
9/12/2016 2:21 PM
These really are good opportunities to join one of the best world's in HBD
- a 97 win division winner that lost the NLCS and was a favorite to make the series
- a 84 win division winner coming off a 100 win season that's in a division that is should continue to win
- a 79 win team with the 13th pick in the draft that is just 2 seasons removed from a dominant string of seasons and just needs the right owner to return them to that with the advantage of keeping their 1st rounder to sign the type A free agent that will take them back to the top
9/14/2016 10:34 AM
Bump for a great league.
9/19/2016 9:22 AM
Bump
9/22/2016 8:55 AM
Still looking for 3. Joining the Big Sky Alumni is not a decision that you'll regret!
9/22/2016 9:23 AM
Let 's fill this weekend. Three teams available....
9/24/2016 11:42 AM
Great world and commissioner.
9/28/2016 5:50 PM
1 spot open, only the former Texas franchise remains!
10/8/2016 10:35 PM
Contemplating coming back to HBD. I am a college baseball coach and in the past have been overwhelmed when I am in season, which is why I left. I miss HBD and if I do make a comeback it would only be in one world, as to not get behind. If you will have me I would be interested in the last team.
10/11/2016 2:12 AM
BSA needs 1! Veterans Only ROLL TONIGHT! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.