SIM LEAGUE BASEBALL Topic

No, I'm not confused. Actually wanted to post this in Hardball Dynasty Classifieds.

With the waits getting a little longer between leagues filling, I've been playing around with Sim League Baseball. Not a bad game at all.

So, I had an idea (and those come so infrequently for me at my age). I'm recruiting Hardball Dynasty owners to try Sim League. And to add to the fun, I've created a theme league.

The theme league is The Original 16

Limited to owners with no WS wins IN SIM LEAGUE BASEBALL -- Choose your players from one of original franchises -- but only that franchise -- no AAA -- for instance in NL Cin, Pit, Phi, Cubs and StL has only the one city --- but for Giants, you get SF and NY -- Braves -- Bos, Mil & Atl -- Dodgers, Brooklyn & LA == IN AL, Cleveland, Detroit, Boston, White Sox have only the one city. Phi/KC/Oakland Athletics. StLouis Browns/Baltimore Orioles is an original franchise. So is Washington Senators/Texas Rangers. -- 160M Cap --- would love for it to become multi-year with a caveat --- draft for 2nd season for different franchise -- last place gets 1st pick for franchise season 2, next to last 2nd pick, etc ----

at this point, these franchises remain

Cincinnati Reds
Philadelphia Phillies
Chicago White Sox
Washington Senators/Texas Rangers

I've had quite a bit of interest in posting this in my world chats. We could possibly do 2 leagues if the demand is
there.

Site mail me if interested or want more details.

Thanks

Tom
11/2/2016 10:04 AM (edited)
SIM LEAGUE BASEBALL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.