Oklahoma City Thunder: 2 Seed Likely Topic

Westbrook is terrible.  They weren't able to pull away in the third OT until he started giving the ball up to Durant.  He didn't use to be such a ball hog.
5/11/2011 11:11 AM
Great game after a crappy first quarter. Limited offensive boards and the bench, especially Collison and Mohammad, played very well.

Cook hit some nice 3's.

Memphis looked completely flat and not energetic whatsoever. Randolph was terrible and the Thunder just dare their guards to shoot.

Thunder are focused and should be able to wrap up the series on Friday.
5/12/2011 1:09 AM
Looks like it.  Which is good, because it's going to take star power to beat the cHeat.
5/12/2011 11:14 AM
Whew, everything went right mainly all those 3's. Battle tested now. Westbrook, Durant were great. Collison was awesome as well.

Went 1-2 vs Dallas during the season, but no games since early January.

Interesting matchup, but the knockdown shooting of Dallas is troubling.
5/15/2011 9:00 PM
If they keep shooting how they shot in the last round, Oklahoma has no chance.

I kept expecting them to cool off.  Maybe they only had 4 red-hot perimeter games in them?

OKC better hope so.
5/17/2011 1:11 AM
Penetration killed the Lakers and led to all the open 3's. Westbrook and Thabo/Harden will be much better.

Ibaka match up on Dirk is huge. I do figure Ibaka will be a bit too aggressive and get in foul trouble.

Dallas should be a big favorite in the series and they have something to lose in this. OKC has already exceeded expectations, while anything less than a Championship for Dallas is a disappointment for their old *** team.

5/17/2011 12:10 PM
Posted by stinenavy on 5/17/2011 12:10:00 PM (view original):
Penetration killed the Lakers and led to all the open 3's. Westbrook and Thabo/Harden will be much better.

Ibaka match up on Dirk is huge. I do figure Ibaka will be a bit too aggressive and get in foul trouble.

Dallas should be a big favorite in the series and they have something to lose in this. OKC has already exceeded expectations, while anything less than a Championship for Dallas is a disappointment for their old *** team.

I'm pretty sure that everyone was saying at the start of the year, was that OKC was the next best thing and was the team to knock out the Lakers.

So, i'm pretty sure they haven't exceeded any expectations.
5/17/2011 1:06 PM

Yeah, all OKC has done is win two series they were supposed to win.

Dallas is like 70% faves or something.

5/17/2011 1:51 PM
After game 1 you have to think neither team is well equipped for the Bulls/Heat.  There is just not enough defense being played.  Dallas played out of their mind, but still could have lost to an underperforming OKC team.  Fun series to watch though.
5/18/2011 1:39 PM
Bad coaching move putting Nate Robinson on the court with the score within 20 points.

Westbrook was awful and everything went right for Dallas, and the Thunder lost by 9. I feel much more confident about the series now.
5/18/2011 11:25 PM
Great win.

Takes guts to bench the starting lineup with the exception of Durant during crunchtime, but gotta praise the strategy working.

Durant's dunk was superb, but it would have been a to another level if it was over Chandler, instead of garbage.

The series is in OKC's hands now.
5/19/2011 11:53 PM
First 15 minutes: -23
Last 33 minutes: +17

No idea why they came out so flat.

Perkins is all kinds of garbage. Whenever he gets the ball on offense, disaster happens, and on defense he makes Chandler into a force with all the alley-oops he's giving up.

The Collison, Durant, Cook, Harden, Westbrook lineup is money vs the Dallas crunchtime lineup.
5/22/2011 1:27 PM
Funny, this is what Celtic fans (at least I have been saying) about Perk for a long time.  The trade the C's made wasn't a bad one.....just bad timing.  Should have made that deal earlier in the season.
5/23/2011 11:12 AM
wow @ game 4.
5/24/2011 12:08 AM
I don't understand the love affair with Thabo. You need to score to win, he's wide open because he's not a good shooter. Couldn't believe Cook didn't get into the game until the game was decided. Ridiculous.
5/24/2011 12:10 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...18 Next ▸
Oklahoma City Thunder: 2 Seed Likely Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.