8/21/2013 7:49 PM
Not sure if this is strange to anyone else but I can't say that i have experienced having a situation where the recruit was leaning my way and then on the eve of the final signing day that the recruit signs with a SIM.  Not strange in itself except for the fact that I never got a response that the recruit was leaning a different way.  This happened not once but twice, two recruits that I was leading to which I was spending money elsewhere only to suddenly find that they signed with a SIM.
8/21/2013 9:38 PM
The same thing happened to me at Texas in Bava.
8/21/2013 10:32 PM
Posted by tkechub on 8/21/2013 7:49:00 PM (view original):
Not sure if this is strange to anyone else but I can't say that i have experienced having a situation where the recruit was leaning my way and then on the eve of the final signing day that the recruit signs with a SIM.  Not strange in itself except for the fact that I never got a response that the recruit was leaning a different way.  This happened not once but twice, two recruits that I was leading to which I was spending money elsewhere only to suddenly find that they signed with a SIM.
+1  it just happened to me for the first time at Army in Argento.
8/22/2013 1:57 AM
Well if you were leading at signing and didn't spend a dime the rest of the way it is possible for a SIM to catch up.
8/22/2013 4:55 AM
Vikes, I get that completely that you run the risk of the SIM catching up (can't say that I have ever heard of a SIM catching up but I do understand the possibility) but the typical MO in any recruiting situation would be that should you get overtaken in a recruiting battle that you had been leading that you would get an inbox sent letting you know you were no longer in the lead.  If the SIM somehow pulled it out at the last cycle I could possibly understand not being notified but this is a complete loss with no notice with 8 cycles remaining before the end of recruiting.  Just something I have never seen before or actually heard about in 1300+ games I have played in GD.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.