9/17/2013 2:47 PM
I'm having an issue with saving settings on playbooks.  I will change the rush setting on 2nd down to 100 from 80.  I'll hit save and get the Success message, but scrolling down, it will still have 80 listed.
9/17/2013 5:45 PM
Is your playbook from scratch or are you importing settings from another playbook?
9/17/2013 7:40 PM
You may also notice that, unlike regular GD, after you save, it defaults you back to first down.
9/18/2013 11:28 AM
i tried from scratch and importing.  and yes i know that it defaults to 1st down.  having an issue with all downs.
9/22/2013 2:52 PM
My Robert Morris team in BAVA is having off playbook issues. On every down/dist the middle form will not save. I set it & save, but that spot always defaults to inactive. Have saved down by down and after whole hook. Happens in existing & new books.
9/22/2013 9:21 PM
Same here...when I edit my playbook it doesn't save the settings.
9/23/2013 12:24 PM
so global issue.  staff, what do we need to do from here?
9/24/2013 2:37 AM
Don't know if anything was done oriole, but today I am able to create a new book that saves properly. Can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get rid of some OLD DEAD PLAYBOOKS somehow? Pretty please? I know I've seen in another post that you are unable to add a "delete" button, but isn't there ANY way to clean these up?
9/24/2013 12:58 PM
Offensive playbooks should be fixed now, both creating new and editing.  Please try changing them up and making sure that the settings change, also trying out the importing.
9/24/2013 6:35 PM
Seems to be working red_hawk. Thank you and in case it hasn't been said on another post somewhere, I think I speak for most coaches when I say we really do appreciate all the work you guys are putting in. I personally like the direction it seems to be going. Keep up the good work.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
10/29/2013 2:01 AM
Posted by throdabonz on 9/24/2013 2:37:00 AM (view original):
Don't know if anything was done oriole, but today I am able to create a new book that saves properly. Can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get rid of some OLD DEAD PLAYBOOKS somehow? Pretty please? I know I've seen in another post that you are unable to add a "delete" button, but isn't there ANY way to clean these up?
What's the status of this?  How do I delete a playbook I don't want?

10/29/2013 6:12 PM
you can't

they have a reason

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.