All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Reward for participating in Beta
10/16/2013 4:27 PM
I know you said WIS was going to reward Beta testers. How and is that going to be done. Are only the one's you felt participated in problem solving or at least played the game.(recruiting,gameplanning,etc) or is everyone going to be rewarded. I for one participated. I have a couple NC to prove it LOL.
10/16/2013 8:32 PM
How about a reward for those who participated in the Beta known as 2.0 for almost 3 years?

I have participated in 2.0 for 2 years and 11 months now. I have yet to see a reward and if people get rewarded for having participated in 3.0 beta and loyal customers of many years are not it will be another slap in the face.

For anyone's info I have had about zero time to put towards a beta. I have however kept up a team that I have paid money for. But if I know WIS loyalty don't mean jack **** to them.

10/16/2013 9:30 PM
All i want is my beta National Championships to stick to my user account as reward.
10/17/2013 6:40 AM
I would love for my settings to be imported into the world I currently play in.  That would be worth the time I put into Beta (although for the most part, Beta was fun, and not really work).   Version 3 as it is now > version 2.  I am excited for the changeover.  
10/17/2013 10:54 AM
When will this be decided? I'm thinking about either joining another world, or rejoining a previous one. Will we get seasons free, or credit?
10/18/2013 12:15 AM
You will get nothing!
10/18/2013 9:46 AM
I think it would be appropriate for those who participated in beta testing to get one free season and those who actually contributed salient data to the developers, via sitemail or forum post, to receive a second season.
10/18/2013 9:48 AM
We are working out details of rewards over the next couple of weeks. I'll have more information for round one of rewards next week, so stay tuned. 

10/18/2013 1:29 PM
Posted by jibe on 10/16/2013 8:32:00 PM (view original):
How about a reward for those who participated in the Beta known as 2.0 for almost 3 years?

I have participated in 2.0 for 2 years and 11 months now. I have yet to see a reward and if people get rewarded for having participated in 3.0 beta and loyal customers of many years are not it will be another slap in the face.

For anyone's info I have had about zero time to put towards a beta. I have however kept up a team that I have paid money for. But if I know WIS loyalty don't mean jack **** to them.

+1
10/18/2013 2:43 PM

You never got reward points during your time playing 2.0?
10/18/2013 4:32 PM
Posted by hazing on 10/18/2013 2:43:00 PM (view original):

He is talking about not getting reward points for beta testing 2.0 for 2 years and 11 months. Just like the rest of us that stuck with it.
10/18/2013 4:35 PM
Posted by fermor332002 on 10/18/2013 4:32:00 PM (view original):

He is talking about not getting reward points for beta testing 2.0 for 2 years and 11 months. Just like the rest of us that stuck with it.
Everyone had the same opportunity to participate in the beta. I don't want to hear about "I didn't have time" many who did do it made time to do it. 
10/18/2013 7:49 PM
Posted by noah23 on 10/18/2013 4:35:00 PM (view original):

Everyone had the same opportunity to participate in the beta. I don't want to hear about "I didn't have time" many who did do it made time to do it. 
Well you will hear about it. Many people have a life besides playing a beta test. And fyi I did play for the first two seasons and I'm not crying to be rewarded for that. It was free anyway.
10/18/2013 7:55 PM

Precisely. Thank You fermor. And fyi hazing the rewards for winning at 2.0 are embarrasing,. I won an NC at 1A and it was hardly enough for 1 free season.

10/18/2013 8:34 PM
Posted by jibe on 10/18/2013 7:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by noah23 on 10/18/2013 4:35:00 PM (view original):

Well you will hear about it. Many people have a life besides playing a beta test. And fyi I did play for the first two seasons and I'm not crying to be rewarded for that. It was free anyway.
And no one is crying to be rewarded, it was said that there was one coming. Up to them in the end, but geez. I had a paying team too you know. 
of 2
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Reward for participating in Beta

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.