How to view other leagues Topic

Is there a listing of all leagues available for perusal, say by name of league, etc.?
Maybe one could be initiated by Admin, where it resembles what you see when you click on "Theme Leagues" in the Team Canter. That would would be wicked awesome.
And I'm not from the Northeast.
6/17/2007 10:13 AM
Thanks very much John.
6/18/2007 3:32 AM
Sorry to double post, but is there any way to quickly separate open leagues from the rest or do you have to just look at the rosters and figure it out for yourself?
6/19/2007 5:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rodawg9 on 6/17/2007Maybe one could be initiated by Admin, where it resembles what you see when you click on "Theme Leagues" in the Team Canter. That would would be wicked awesome.
I think that it is not available on purpose.

It never hurts to send in a suggestion, but I expect they will say something about how they don't want us to view other leagues because people will just copy other people's teams (thus the inability to see a team by clicking on a person's active teams).
6/19/2007 11:52 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By rodawg9 on 6/17/2007
Maybe one could be initiated by Admin, where it resembles what you see when you click on "Theme Leagues" in the Team Canter.
The Team Canter?
6/19/2007 12:59 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Yeah, I don't think we can read anything into the TOKEN barrier they throw up against "copying teams."
6/19/2007 1:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JohnGPF on 6/19/2007...since they have it set so you can view the top 25 teams, that may not be the case...
That's true. That's come and gone, hasn't it?
6/19/2007 1:54 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By tacosaregood on 6/19/2007
Quote: Originally Posted By rodawg9 on 6/17/2007

Maybe one could be initiated by Admin, where it resembles what you see when you click on "Theme Leagues" in the Team Canter.
The Team Canter?
Yeah...everyone on the team does their best horse impression.
6/19/2007 5:44 PM
Of course.
6/19/2007 5:46 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By zlionsfan on 6/19/2007Of course
"A horse is a horse, of course of course..."

6/19/2007 11:45 PM
Replace that league # with the # you want and you can see the All-Stars
8/29/2007 9:03 AM
BUMP for relevancy
2/6/2008 9:33 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By zlionsfan on 6/19/2007
Quote: Originally posted by rodawg9 on 6/17/2007 Maybe one could be initiated by Admin, where it resembles what you see when you click on "Theme Leagues" in the Team Canter. That would would be wicked awesome
I think that it is not available on purpose.

It never hurts to send in a suggestion, but I expect they will say something about how they don't want us to view other leagues because people will just copy other people's teams (thus the inability to see a team by clicking on a person's active teams)
Perhaps they could allow each owner to click an option that would allow their team(s) to be "visible" outside of the immediate league.
2/6/2008 1:27 PM
123 Next ▸
How to view other leagues Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.