Advice for newer theme league creators Topic

This post could not be converted. To view the original post's thread, click here.
11/14/2007 7:34 AM
I deleted a few lines in there, updated a couple of items, but basically, the information there is as good as it was in 2005...
Keep in mind that HBD and progressive leagues have eaten into the owner pool drastically. These themes take a lot of time and committment, and people don't have the time or money for a lot of other themes while they are involved in 3-4 progressives and a HBD team or two.
11/14/2007 7:37 AM
thanks len. good job again? still?? as always!!!
11/14/2007 8:12 AM
Good question. Just reposting something I posted a couple of years ago that has been lost, but is still very useful.
11/14/2007 8:19 AM
I remember reading this just before I started my first theme league. It was a James Bond theme. It took a little while to fill, but overall it was a success.
Oh the memories.
btw, WIS should bring back the sticky threads, those were extremely helpful to me when I was new.
11/14/2007 8:22 AM
Good stuff biglenr. I'm taking signups for my first theme league now, and the guidance provided by the long-time members like yourself has been most valuable. Thanks for making the whole thing more enjoyable!
11/14/2007 9:38 AM
Advice for newer theme league creators Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.