shitmykidsays Topic

Money

"If I had a million dollars I would buy a house with big robot legs."

After paying $7.50 for a coffee

"We should open up a shop next to that one, buy their coffees and sell them from our shop for a dollar more."

Our four door Mazda sedan

"We should paint flames on the side. Girls like cars with flames on the side. You will never get a girlfriend in a car that looks like this."

DVD rental prices

"It makes no sense, this one is four dollars for a whole week and this one is six dollars for one night.
It is backwards. Someone should tell them."

After being offered a yoghurt sample in a supermarket

"She was nice, you should ask her to be your girlfriend before someone else does."

Paying for gas

"Leaves burn, why can't we just fill our car up with them? They are free."

On being asked by a lady in an elevator what he wants to be when he grows up

"Either a model or a police sniper."

Girls

"You can't trust girls. When I get a girlfriend I am not going to tell her where I live or work."

On being told his minibike had been stolen

"I hope they are riding it and the gas tank blows up and their legs and arms get blown off and when they are in the hospital they think 'I really wish I hadn't stolen that motorbike'."

The supermarket

"If they made the aisles wider we could drive our car in and grab things through the window and pay on the way out like at McDonalds."

Regarding me being upset over a breakup

"She was ugly and fat anyway, I dont even know how you could kiss her."

Explaining the Playstation game Grand Theft Auto 4 to his grandmother

"I don't shoot everybody, just the drug dealers and hookers."

2001 A Space Odyssey

"This movie is so boring. I would rather be staring at the wall and holding my breath for two hours."

Static electricity

"If I am standing on carpet and I get electrocuted, does everybody in the room die apart from me?"

Being told that the park belongs to everybody

"We should buy a fence and make people pay us two dollars to get in."

Relationships

"I am going to have seven girlfriends when I get older so that I can be with a different one every day and then start again on Mondays."

Swimming

"If you swim in the sea then you should always go swimming with a fat girl because sharks will go for them first."

Shoplifting

"If we went into a shop and I put a stereo on and danced, you could run out with a different stereo while everyone is looking at me."

On cleaning up

"It will just get messy again. I like it like this, it shows we have better things to do than cleaning."

Marriage

"If you get married, do you have to let your wife look at your *****?"

Super Powers

"If I could have only one super power it would be to breathe in space."

On having homosexuality explained

"That's gross. Not the bit about girls kissing girls though, that's pretty good."

School

"I don't understand why I have to go to school at all, the internet knows more than all the teachers there put together."

Religion

"If I was god I would make all the girls in the world wear no clothes."

Hygiene

"You should never wash your hands because then you will have more germs than everything else and germs won't go on you because there is no room."
9/23/2009 7:12 PM
Girls

"You can't trust girls. When I get a girlfriend I am not going to tell her where I live or work."

+1
9/23/2009 7:13 PM
seems like quite the character
9/23/2009 7:41 PM
good stuff
9/23/2009 7:44 PM
HOW old is this prodigy? Can I have his cell phone number for when I need relationship advice?
9/24/2009 1:12 AM
9 and yes and 1-DIAL-A-COMIC
11/19/2014 1:08 AM
Swimming!
11/20/2014 7:54 PM
I want him to be my wingman.

No, **** that.

I want to be his wingman.

11/20/2014 8:28 PM
I laughed my *** off at this...good stuff
11/21/2014 6:08 PM
pick yer *** up off the floor and reattach it please!  That's disgusting!
11/21/2014 6:10 PM
David Thorne
11/21/2014 6:12 PM
Got this one @3 months ago from my then 7 yr old....

Daughter:  "Papa what is a "************".....?"
Father:      ...draw drops...
Father:        "Why on earth would you ask that? Where did you hear that?"
Daughter:   "It's what mommy always screams when she gets done txting you."
Father:        .....smiles.....and explains reason number 9,457,211 why life is better that mommy and papa are not together
11/22/2014 9:39 PM
But is Mommy right?
11/23/2014 8:09 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
shitmykidsays Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.