ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Meh.  He fessed up almost immediately, his alias was never actually in the world and we've moved on with his other team in Coop.   All wrapped up within an hour.  That's pretty tidy.   tankerzhao took a couple of days.
10/10/2014 10:45 AM
standing up to intolerance and hate gradually leads to societal change; barring an owner for using an alias leads to the owner using new aliases.  so how did eaisej figure out the alias thing?  
10/10/2014 1:16 PM
It's the internet.   Societal change will not happen via the internet.  Thinking it will is silly.  Take it outside and maybe you'll do something worthy. He posted under the wrong username and easj was around when it happened(2 minutes later).   He then quickly deleted the original post making his explanation seem unlikely.
10/10/2014 2:17 PM
I recently entered a support ticket trying to get a new owner swapped in. the current owner authorized the transfer but WIS has refused to make the swap because the guy getting swapped in has recently taken over an abandoned team and their policy is a customer can only get one team transferred per year..  What do you think the reasoning behind this policy is?
10/10/2014 6:01 PM
My guess is they don't want people vulturing free product.   It's possible for someone to never buy a season by simply taking over abandoned teams and snatching up $4 credits.   I think it's kinda dumb, they're giving away the credit anyway, but that's my theory.
10/10/2014 7:42 PM
What are your thoughts on the Raiders game yesterday?
10/13/2014 12:40 PM
It's good that they're still playing hard.   Not sure if that will equate to a win anytime in the near future though.
10/13/2014 1:47 PM
Are you watching Anthony Calvillo get his jersey retired at half time during the Roughriders/Alouettes game?
10/13/2014 2:07 PM
Wouldn't miss it for the world.
10/13/2014 2:29 PM
So, I'm very excited about the keeper league having a possibility of being reality, based on a couple of recent sitemails from existing leagues.

Should I combine it with an earlier idea, and make everyone pick and discuss a particular religion?
10/15/2014 3:46 PM
I can't think of a single reason why you shouldn't.
10/15/2014 5:34 PM
Super dumb question regarding the amateur draft. If a prospect is coming from a community college or juco, his ratings will reflect my college scouting right? Being closer in age to high schoolers (19-20 versus 22) makes me think there's a 1% chance his ratings will reflect my HS scouting.
10/15/2014 6:13 PM
Correct.   But the younger college players will develop more than the 22 y/o guys.
10/15/2014 9:27 PM
I've always been the guy around town who had connections to get tickets to good events -- but am now out of my league.  Just booked flight/hotel for game 4 in San Fran (I'm in Oklahoma City) and have no tickets to the game.  I have an aversion to using stub hub and their ilk.  do you have any connections or know anyone who could hook me up with tickets near the visitors bullpen (or really any decent seats without telling boy he's going to a ballgame instead of college?)
10/17/2014 1:01 AM
I have one contact in SF.   Not really a baseball fan but maybe his company has tix.   Unlikely that they'll be available but if you don't ask, you don't know.    I'll ask.
10/17/2014 8:20 AM
◂ Prev 1...842|843|844|845|846...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.