Marshawn Lynch to the Seahawks Topic

****. I'd guess if the NFL said "after games, you can shower and leave, or, sit around and talk to the media" I'd guess maybe 10-20% would stay and chat?  0% of Patriots.
1/28/2015 12:53 PM
You think ZERO Patriots would submit to an interview?   I'm sure you know that's ludicrous.   Unless, of course, BB dictated it to be so.

And, on the "normal" team, only 2-5 would chat?

Do you know how many WR, DB and LB teams carry? 

FWIW, I imagine most, if not all, of the fat guys would walk out without a word.    But I think most QB are smart enough to realize you HAVE to speak to the media even when you don't have to or want to.    And the aforementioned positions can't wait to talk to the media.   I'd put the number at 50% if not more.  Certainly more than a few.
1/28/2015 1:00 PM
10-20% is 5-11 or so.  And yea, I'd guess that.
1/28/2015 1:34 PM
Meanwhile, he's gonna get fined because of the hat he wore. NFL is amazing.
1/28/2015 1:35 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/28/2015 10:34:00 AM (view original):
Posted by stinenavy on 1/28/2015 10:32:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/28/2015 9:17:00 AM (view original):
E60 did a piece on him.   He didn't have any problem talking to the media then.  He's just an ***.

The Seahawks have 20 guys, it seems, that love to talk.  Can't help themselves.  Can't stop talking.   Talk to them, let Lynch sit there for 5 minutes by himself.   Soon enough, no one will know who he is, where he's at or what he does.    Then he'll be dying to do Geico commercials and spiking cold cuts.
Yea, if they don't interview him, no one will know who the starting RB of the Seahawks is, that makes sense.
So you think he'll be the starting RB when he's 50?   Yeah, that makes sense.

As for what makes sense, what sense is there to continue asking him questions when you know he's not going to answer?    That seems brilliant.
That first sentence is too stupid to bother with. You're going off the rails. Try again.

Only in Mike's world does continually avoiding the press mean that you're desperate for media attention.
1/28/2015 1:36 PM
Posted by stinenavy on 1/28/2015 1:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/28/2015 10:34:00 AM (view original):
Posted by stinenavy on 1/28/2015 10:32:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/28/2015 9:17:00 AM (view original):
E60 did a piece on him.   He didn't have any problem talking to the media then.  He's just an ***.

The Seahawks have 20 guys, it seems, that love to talk.  Can't help themselves.  Can't stop talking.   Talk to them, let Lynch sit there for 5 minutes by himself.   Soon enough, no one will know who he is, where he's at or what he does.    Then he'll be dying to do Geico commercials and spiking cold cuts.
Yea, if they don't interview him, no one will know who the starting RB of the Seahawks is, that makes sense.
So you think he'll be the starting RB when he's 50?   Yeah, that makes sense.

As for what makes sense, what sense is there to continue asking him questions when you know he's not going to answer?    That seems brilliant.
That first sentence is too stupid to bother with. You're going off the rails. Try again.

Only in Mike's world does continually avoiding the press mean that you're desperate for media attention.

You're such a dipshit.   I was OBVIOUSLY referring to Icky Woods in the Geico commercials.   Any idea what he's been doing for the last 25 years?  THAT'S what I meant by "Soon enough, no one will know who he is, where he's at or what he does."

Dumbass.   Go polish Cam's knob.   At least you know about that.

1/28/2015 2:33 PM
Posted by burnsy483 on 1/28/2015 1:34:00 PM (view original):
10-20% is 5-11 or so.  And yea, I'd guess that.
Yeah, bad math skilz.

I think 11 is an amazingly low number of guys who'd do interviews after games if not required.   AMAZINGLY low.
1/28/2015 2:34 PM
That said, as the Lynch thing proves, the media would only want to talk to the players that have no desire to talk.    My guess is the media would go to the 3rd string RB and ask about Lynch.
1/28/2015 2:38 PM
You guys are retarded.. Cant believe I just read the last 3 pages.. 
1/28/2015 5:17 PM
We've had MUCH worse conversations.  This is what set you off?
1/28/2015 5:22 PM
1/28/2015 5:23 PM
Posted by burnsy483 on 1/28/2015 5:22:00 PM (view original):
We've had MUCH worse conversations.  This is what set you off?
No ****.  Did he think it was going to get better? 
1/28/2015 7:23 PM
BTW, if not for the cheating Patsies playing games with their balls, Lynch saying NOTHING would be the Super Bowl story of the week.
1/29/2015 9:12 AM (edited)
I'm sure this is a shocker but NFL players are dumb.  Dumb as ****.

Listening to Mike and Mike this AM.

MM:  What do you think of Lynch?
NFLP:  I think it's great.  If he doesn't want to talk, he shouldn't have to.
MM:  So you think they should change the rule?
NFLP:  Yeah.
MM:  To what?   No one has to speak to the media?   Is that good for the NFL?   The vehicle that allows the players to make a good living?   No one should speak to the media if they don't want to?
NFLP:  Uh, well, someone would want to talk.
MM:  What if Tom Brady is having a bad day and doesn't want to talk?  Russell Wilson?  No one wants to talk to the 3rd string LG.  
NFLP:   Uh, uh, uh, I'm doing this thing for Gillette razors........
1/29/2015 9:16 AM
I generally ignore what players say in the first place. Mostly for this reason. I find they almost never have anything of value to say. Give me a GM or an analyst any day over a player.
1/29/2015 9:37 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...8 Next ▸
Marshawn Lynch to the Seahawks Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.