Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

I'm amused by your opinion, when you've apparently developed it based on nothing that you can remember.

In other words, it sounds like you're just making **** up to fit your version of reality.

That, to me, is funny.  And should be pointed out.
5/19/2015 5:47 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
ME!!!!   JESUS COULD SAVE HIMSELF!!!!!!
5/19/2015 6:42 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 5/19/2015 5:47:00 AM (view original):
I'm amused by your opinion, when you've apparently developed it based on nothing that you can remember.

In other words, it sounds like you're just making **** up to fit your version of reality.

That, to me, is funny.  And should be pointed out.
I formed an opinion based on things you said over several months. I can't remember what exactly you said, just the impression I got. I guess that could be amusing to someone with an extremely low funny threshold.
5/19/2015 8:53 AM
Just to end this nonsense between tec/BL(which is unlikely), tec obviously believes in some sort of Christianity.   I don't think he's every said Jesus was real(nor has he said he wasn't).   I'm positive he's never mentioned Noah and his ark.   I don't believe he's quoted the Bible.   But, in a weak attempt to discredit Christianity, BL mentioned something about believing in ghosts. 

Now, with that aside, I'd like to know if BL believes in anything that he can't/hasn't proved?
5/19/2015 8:55 AM
Good for you?
5/19/2015 10:37 AM
Posted by The Taint on 5/19/2015 10:20:00 AM (view original):
I believe we were settled by aliens.
Just as reasonable as the biblical creation story.
5/19/2015 11:53 AM
What do you mean?
5/19/2015 12:25 PM
Morality and ethics are not the same thing.

Everyone has morals. Not everyone is ethical.
5/19/2015 12:41 PM (edited)
I don't really care that BL has no religious belief.   Fine by me.  I just get annoyed when the non-believers mock those who do believe because they can't "prove God exists."  

For instance, since BL won't answer my question about whether he believes in anything he can't prove, here's an example.

BL goes to work every day(more or less).   I'm sure he believes that his wife isn't sucking **** all day while he's at work.   But, wait, he can't believe that without proof.   So he must have cameras all throughout the house and a tracker implanted in his wife.   If that's the case, it's understandable why he lives such a miserable life.

Or he believes his wife loves him and wouldn't suck neighborhood **** all day.   Which means he believes in "love" and that's just about as easy to prove as the existence of God. 
5/19/2015 12:43 PM

And, to be clear, I think the Bible is a bunch of stories told by men with agendas.   Some fact, some bullshit but designed for a reason.

I also think organized religion was created to keep the people in line.   Death by hanging?  Some people just don't give a ****.   Eternal damnation in a fiery hell?  Hmmm, that's sounds pretty rough.     Again, created by men with agendas.

But that doesn't mean I don't believe that there's something out there that I'd call a "Higher Power".   I'd like to think it's our God but I'm not prepared to tell the Muslims that the Allah stuff is all bullshit.

5/19/2015 12:47 PM
◂ Prev 1...346|347|348|349|350...462 Next ▸
Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.