All Forums > General Discussion > Non-Sports > This forum: Best insightful analysis of all time?
4/30/2012 2:41 PM
Posted by micki on 4/27/2012 1:50:00 PM (view original):
As for Jesus and God and all that...you have been given free will to choose what ever you want. I say choose wisely.

If, as you say, Jesus is not whom he said he was and billions of people are delusional then believing or not believing makes no difference in your life...unless you are mistaken. Then you have to pay the price in the "next world"

If, on the other hand, Jesus was the Son of God and billions of people were right, then believing get you the grand prize in the end and not believing gets you punishment.

Life has to have meaning.
But what if we pick the wrong one?  What if I pick Catholicism to be the winner but instead Seventh Day Adventists win.
4/30/2012 3:07 PM
You burn in micki's god's hell.   PAY ATTENTION!!!!!
4/30/2012 3:09 PM

My god just makes you stand outside while the rest of us eat ice cream.    Not so much punishment as much as you just don't get a reward. 

4/30/2012 3:29 PM

"No ice cream for you!"
of 4
All Forums > General Discussion > Non-Sports > This forum: Best insightful analysis of all time?

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.