Family Theme League Season III: “He’s NOT My Brother”
The Iorg Brothers are still celebrating their Season I Championship and the Season II Father-Son League is winding-down to the playoffs. Season III will have a little “twist”.
Each team will have 12 sets of players with the same LAST name. Use any career season for your selected players. Example: Two players named Smith, two players named Johnson, etc.
1. The players may not be father-son, grandfather-grandson or brothers. (cousins / uncle-nephew will be allowed).
2. Only one set of last names per team. (Ex. only one set of players named Smith)
3. Names must be identically spelled (Ex. Smith and Smyth will not be allowed)
4. Each team will have 11 sets of 2 players sharing a common last name and 1 set of 3 players sharing a common last name (roster of 25 players)
* 100 Million payroll
* No AAA, WW, DH, clones, trades or injuries
* Use any stadium that a player on your roster called home for the season used. (Ex. If I use 2004 Frank Thomas, I can use U.S. Cellular as my stadium. But I cannot use Toronto or Oakland as a selection per Frank Thomas)
* Rosters need to be verified