Decided to do evaluations for the East.
- Lebron James - Tyson Chandler - Ryan Anderson - Wesley Person - Robert Parish - Steve Novak - Pau Gasol - Nicolas Batum - Toni Kukoc
LeBron is awesome, having Parish in the post helps. Person is a good role player. Chandler and Anderson were reaches though; I prefer Mutombo to Chandler at center personally and Marshal to Anderson (although they are close). I like how you rounded out your bench, I had Kukoc penciled in on mine. LeBron could lead you to the playoffs, but not sure how far he can take you with this squad.
- Wilt Chamberlain - Oscar Robertson - Tim Duncan - Serge Ibaka - Maurice Cheeks - Andre Kirelinko - Chris Mullin - Tim Legler - Tree Rollins
Gotta love the Wilt and Big O pairing. I assume you're using 66 Wilt, which means that Oscar's predistran AST numbers will be just fine for your offense. Duncan is a good fit, same with Ibaka. Is Checks starting at PG and Oscar at SG? A little light on threes, but I expect this team to be good.
- Julius Erving - Jason Kidd - Tracy McGrady - Gus Johnson - Dave Cowens - Tom Boerwinkle - Nate McMillan - Jeremy Evans - Trevor Ariza
Erving was a big reach and not sure how he'll fit with McGrady. To me they are both SGs, and Gus Johnson is a SF. Kidd is awesome and Boerwinkle is solid.
- Dennis Rodman - Artis Gilmore - Magic Johnson - Kevin McHale - Michael Redd - Clyde Drexler - Charlie Ward - Chris Gatling - Nene Hilario
To me, Rodman should be the number one pick in this league. You are guarenteed to get high EFG guys to surround him with in the shorten draft. Not a big McHale fan myself but you nailed your picks, I'll leave it at that.
- Dwayne Wade - Hakeem Olajuwon - Bill Walton - Elgin Baylor - Gerald Wallace - Raja Bell - Jerry West - Carey Scurry - Amir Johnson
Well, you could have the best defensive team in the league with two of the best defenders in Dream and Flash. Elgin Baylor is kind of a surprise pick to me, with Wade and Hakeems usage already in the line-up. Can your defense lead you into the playoffs though? Bell is your only true 3 point shooter and you look to be light on ASTs.
- Michael Jordan - Bill Russell - Scottie Pippen - Shawn Marion - Swen Nater - Dana Barros - Joakim Noah - Mike Miller - Ed Nealy
I like the idea of having Jordan and Russell on the same team. How can you go wrong? We will see if it translates to sim wins. Pippen and Marion are multi-skilled players, Barros and Miller are good 3 point shooters. I like the look of this team, nice job after picking up Jordan.
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar - Chris Paul - Dikembe Mutombo - James Harden - Terry Porter - Horace Grant - Dan Gadzuric - Rodrique Beaubois - Samuel Dalembert
Kareem and Mutombo? I like Paul but I'm not sure if I would pair him with Kareem taking away shots from him. I do like Porter/Harden. Not sure what to make out of this team.
- Moses Malone - Larry Bird - John Stockton - Jerry Lucas - Brent Barry - Manu Ginobli - Leon Powe - Mark Landsberger - Michael Ruffin
Nice squad. Malone is a beast. I'm not the biggest Bird fan, but he's a good first option next to Malone. Crazy ASTs. Great shooters. Pluck you again for taking Barry. This team looks dangerous to me.
- Dwight Howard - Ben Wallace - Deron Williams - Donyell Marshall - Brandon Rush - Kenneth Faried - Jameer Nelson - Carlos Boozer - Jon Barry
Personally, I think my team is great. Howard as a first option with his 60 efg, and I gave him plenty of room to work. Williams is a good second option with his 55 EFG and his AST. Rebounding and defense are strengths thanks to Big Ben. I'm using the 2500 min, more effective Marshall since I got Faried to pair with him at SF. Boozer, Nelson, and a undrafted player should keep me out of the penalty. We got 3s, D, and rebounding to go with a dominate post scorer. I feel good about how we match up with other squads.
- Kevin Durant - David Robinson - Anfernee Hardaway - Buck Williams - Anthony Mason - Andrew Bynum - Marcin Gortat - Jim Les - Tracy Murray
Durant and Robinson are great 1 and 2 options. Penny and Buck make sense (pun intended). This team looks solid to me, should be pretty good as long as it doesn't get beat on the boards.
- Kevin Garnett - Karl Malone - Chauncy Billups - Kevin Love - Troy Murphy - Gary Payton - Jayson Williams - Renaldo Balkman - Baron Davis
Lots of PFs. With Garnett at SF, I get getting Love and Murphy for outside shooting. Malone masks Garnett's low EFG. This is a good rebounding squad, Billups and Payton make an interesting backcourt. Seems to me like you may have too many minutes in the post. Still, I'm interested to see how your team does.
- Shaquille O'neal - Charles Barkley - Marcus Camby - Ray Allen - Steve Nash - Joe Dumars - Kurt Thomas - Chris Webber - Roy Tarpley
EFG overload with Shaq, Chuck, Allen, and Nash. This is a super offensive team, should score ridiculious amounts of points. Light on D but I think that it's ok with the amount of offense you have. Should be a playoff team here.