All Forums > SimLeague Football > NFL > Seahawks RULE! SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!
1/13/2013 7:47 PM
i see you dont comment on that? ..like it didnt happen? wave the flag  ..surrender .. just like ***** and cowards do.. thats right take it all in ..your a fan of a team that gives up..how does that make you feel? real men go down swinging ..
1/13/2013 8:15 PM
Hawks went down swinging today, I'll give em that.  I'm not really a Hawks fan, but I do like the team.  Living in the area for 13 years has made me more of a fan of their teams, especially the UW Huskies.  Not to mention that I've had relatives here since 1898 so there's a certain iffinity for the area. 

The Hawks surely are not mediocre(see the last 2 8-8 Raider teams for mediocrity) and I think Wilson is the best of the class of 2012 QB's.  He's got smarts, mobility, agility, a great great arm and accuracy.  He dosen't take a hit most importantly.  The only thing going against him is size and we've seen undersized QBs excel before, so it's not exactly uncharted waters.   Their lack of pass rush was seriously evident today and they need a slot corner badly.  the team is young and under team control for  2-33ish more years.  They are going to be dangerous.
1/13/2013 8:16 PM
Posted by 05nomar05 on 1/13/2013 3:38:00 PM (view original):
Can someone tell me how Matt Ryan got the nickname "Matty Ice"?  Dude is terrible in clutch.
Because he was super cheap in college and only bought Natural Ice beer.
1/13/2013 8:17 PM
Wish the Raiders would have scored on Gallery like the Hawks scored on Okung....even though it wasn't evident until this year.
1/13/2013 8:20 PM
Posted by Jtpsops on 1/13/2013 6:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by randle44 on 1/13/2013 6:38:00 PM (view original):
unlike you ..who makes zero predictions ..  u and the Broncos are a joke ..its easy to sit on the sidelines and comment after the fact...thats what Cowards do
Check the predictions thread, tool. You're approaching Mike territory - running your mouth and looking like a fool because you don't know what you're talking about.

My picks this weekend: Atlanta, SF, Denver, NE. Looks like I'll be 3-1.

You: Seattle, Baltimore, Green Bay - even if you took NE, that's 2-2.

So in other words - lick the sweat off my ballsack, cockroach.

If you were actually betting money...and I know you aren't because you are poh.......you would have lost the Falcons/Hawks bet...at least on the line.
1/13/2013 9:51 PM
Picks were straight up. And no, I didn't put money on it - that somehow makes my 3-1 worse than retard randy's 2-2? (I'll give him NE, since he'll tell us after the fact he picked them anyway).

The blowhard always raves about his awesome upset picks after the fact and how they made him rich, yet when prompted to announce his picks before game time, he blows

1/14/2013 5:45 PM
randle44 = bigkahuna?
1/14/2013 8:53 PM
its ok JPpatches..i dont mind being 2-2  and i also dont mind losing ,i usually pick underdogs ,they pay out more .makes things interesting ..unlike yourself i control my own finances and dont have to ask my wife /or significant other if i can wager ..its easier making picks with monopoly money
7/21/2013 9:12 PM
seahawks will win the superbowl in 2014!
7/22/2013 12:32 AM
Assuming they have enough players not suspended to field a team.
7/24/2013 1:28 AM
hope they dont crack down on PED's your whole secondary will be suspended..
7/24/2013 11:20 PM
A secondary of backups works just fine when you sack Rodgers 8 times in a half.
7/25/2013 9:27 AM
Prove not to be a one hit wonder before opening your gums.
7/25/2013 11:04 AM
Yes, let's all take lessons on etiquette from the Patriots and their fans.
7/25/2013 11:38 AM
PATSIES ARE CHEATIN THUGS
of 34
All Forums > SimLeague Football > NFL > Seahawks RULE! SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.