Welcome to the 1918 draft for Great American Progressive League. The draft will officially start at 10:00 AM on Thursday June 8th. It will start untimed on as soon as we fill.
The first two rounds will be two hour slots. Every round after that will be one hour.
Please site mail the next two owners after your pick
Please put position and player name in bold OF - Dave Winfield
I should be around for proxies.
You may pick ahead of your slot if there are no skipped picks.
Great American Progressive League
This league will start with the 1901 season and work our way through the history of baseball.
Full League Rules
* WIS 4 with 12 teams, 2 leagues, 1 division (6-6), 2 playoff teams, no interleague play and a balanced schedule
* Exculsive Player ownership
* NO DH
* No Waiver Wire
* Six Below Average AAA Fielder and four Below Average AAA Pitchers
* Alignment will be as close to possible to the NL/AL
* Opening draft will be a snake style draft 1-12, 12-1. Draft Order will be determined using random.org. Your number will be the order you sign up in. (i.e. the first person signing up will be 1, etc.)
* 25 man roster limit to start. As we progress and add enough players we will draft the extras into AAA
* There are 343 players available in the 1916 draft.
* 1902 draft and on will be determined using the standings at the Transaction Deadline. Bottom four teams will be put in a lottery using Michigan Lottery Daily 4 drawings.
* Picks for the 1919 season CAN NOT be traded until the 1918 season starts.
* Any player you draft that disappears and re-enter the WIS database in later season can be placed on the IR list
* Only full season verisions of the player can be used. No partial seasons
* Players become eligible to be drafted when the first appear in the WIS Database
* Team names must have the State, City or Borough of the stadium's location. The nickname is up to you. You can use the orginal nickname or one you make up.
* When your team switches stadiums in real life you must do the same.
* You can change cities in future years but you must use one of your first three draft picks to select the Stadium.
PLEASE CHECK THE KEEPER LIST FOR ANY OF YOUR PLAYERS THAT MIGHT BE LISTED AS AVAILABLE. IF YOU PLAYER IS TAKEN YOU CAN CLAIM HIM BACK BEFORE THE NEXT DRAFT CHOICE IS TAKEN BUT ONCE THE NEXT PICK IS MADE HE IS PROPERTY OF THE TEAM DRAFTED HIM. There will be at least 48 hours to check you players.