Come join one of the most fun and competitive leagues in HBD.
- You want parity, there have been 12 different World Series winners in the past 15 seasons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- This league also enjoys one of the best and most updated blogs in all of WIS. Check it out - arod-hbd.blogspot.com
- Because of the high quality of owners and the dedication to competition this, this league has experienced very little turnover over the last 7-10 seasons.
- S24 saw the implementation of a MWR - 55/120/185 as evidence that we are serious about combating tanking. **Penalty for failing to meet MWR
: a veterans committee consisting of dengodd2, bigparb13, cebola, ahsowhat and safetyman will vote on whether the offending owner should be removed from ARod or put on one year probation. Any owner worth his salt can manage this, and if you can't, you don't belong in ARod!! We've only had one owner fail to meet the MWR and he removed himself.
Cash in Trade Rule
- S24 saw the implementation of a Cash in Trade rule. You can only include cash in a trade equal to the salary you are trading away, up to the $5 million limit.
- You are trading a guy that counts as $2.4 mil current salary for a prospect. The maximum amount of cash you can include in the trade is $2.4 mil.
- You are trading a guy that counts as $11.2 mil current salary for a couple of prospects. The maximum amount of cash you can include in the trade is $5 mil.
Don't miss your opportunity to join a committed and fun group of owners, and even better for you the teams that are open will have you in instant contention.
The long time commissioner of ARod is dengodd2 Please site mail denngodd2, cebola or bigparb13 for more information about ARod or if you want to join.