Posted by bad_luck on 12/4/2012 11:18:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 12/3/2012 6:40:00 PM (view original):Swamp, where are your answers to my follow ups?
Wow. So many follow up questions.
1. Is bullying the appropriate way to deal with anything?
2. Do Christians only address issues by bullying?
3. Are all bullies Christians?
4. Will bullying a gay person make them less gay?
5. Is suicide the preferred solution to homosexuality for Christians?
6. If you are being bullied, does that mean you're gay?
7. If you are being bullied, will not being gay stop the bullying?
8. Are bullies really just misunderstood missionaries?
9. Should we encourage bullying in order to stop the tide of homosexuals that seem to be invading this once great Christian nation?
10. What about other forms of bullying like Amanda Todd?
- Should we prevent it because it isn't related to gayness?
- Or allow it because every straight guy likes boobies?
Sorry responded to a later post and missed yours.
1 Not really. It just isnt really a problem.
2 Of course not.
3 No. Most bullies in America are Christian, just as most of everything in America is Christian. 85% of Americans are Christians.
4 No. In most cases bullying will have no impact on them.
5 Suicide is always a mortal sin.
9 No. Again Bullying is the side issue.
10 That case is very tragic. It is almost impossible to prevent every tragedy. Like the Belcher case this one seemed like it was something that cannot be controlled.
And I of course know you were trying to make this issue appear silly.
The reason that bullying became a super issue right now is because of attempts by the left protect gays and restrict Christians from addressing issues of homosexuality from a bibliical standpoint.