10/4/2012 1:02 AM
No offense but after tonights debacle with losing to an 18 game worse team after being up 3-1 to a really, admittedly inferior team, I'm done with tihs place.  It's the tenth time in a row I've lost to a team with a worst record and I've just had enough.  I am not paying any more money for it.  Love the friendships I've made, but thats enought.  Sorry guys.  No more leagues.
10/4/2012 2:25 AM
Ok. My ***** whine feast is over. Ugh. Sorry.
10/4/2012 2:36 AM
lolz - I was wondering how long that would take
10/4/2012 2:41 AM
You just need to play more of my teams
10/4/2012 10:55 AM
Welcome back TAINT!
10/5/2012 7:02 PM
Posted by The Taint on 10/4/2012 1:03:00 AM (view original):

Sorry gentleman, but I'm done with the site. Thanks to everyone.

I came this [__] close to exiting myself last week. I had another 1st place team lose to the Wild Card where it was like a 106-56 team go down to an 80-82 team. I lost with 3 finger, Babe Adams and Ferdie Schupp to Juan Marichal, Jose Rijo and Ramon Martinez. My offense and defense were astounding as always. The sim-levelling sucks on this site, no other way to put it. I have played for so long the product is too weighted.

That said, I have come to peace with playing for stats. All my live games from here on out will be in "watch" mode.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.