All Forums > SimLeague Football > SimLeague Football > Help for beginners 2014
3/31/2014 10:53 PM
bump
4/1/2014 9:54 AM
" My question was:  Why 170?  (Pass Stamina x 7)/16 = approximate pass attempts per game & (Run Stamina/4) = approximate rushes per game IIRC.  I guess that lines up to a little over 60 snaps."

I would use Pass Stamina*.4 and Run Stamina*.3 to aproximate attemtps per game.
Pass Stamina of 50 and Run Stamina of 140 then equals 20 passes and 42 run attempts (run-heavy offense with just enough to get you thru a game) 
Pass Stamina of 100 and Run Satmaina of 73 then equals 40 passes and 22 run attempts (heavy pass emphasis, ditto just enough)

I used a 65 pass / 100 run stam team recently with good success; partly because it seems to me (& others) that hte SIM gives a guy with only 10 rush stamina a little more "grace" in extending his attempts, proportoinately, than a guy with 50 - said another way, three "10s" appear ot get more carries than one "30" without signifcantly affecting their performance.
of 2
All Forums > SimLeague Football > SimLeague Football > Help for beginners 2014

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.